The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Harper
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Fainu
10. Aloiai
11. Schuster
12. Olakau-atu
13. Jake T

BENCH:
14. Lawton
15. Sipley
16. Taupau
17. Sironen
18. Keppie/Sipley

Sironen gets a bad wrap on here but I think Des will want him if not starting as a bench cover for both backrow and the forward rotation. Also with the depth I don't think we need to play the same 17 every week if fully fit. It would be good to rest a forward every other week so we are prepared going into finals (who would have thought we were a chance after 4 rounds).
I don't understand your proposed team.
1. Foran is out for a long period
2. Al is out for most of the season
3. Walker comes back without any ramifications for being so drunk he ended up pleading guilty to assault
4. Lawton comes in when he's never proven himself in Manly colours
5. Si Loin comes in when his form pre-injury was poor, which contributed to a backline being starved of opportunities
6. Parker is not even in your 17 yet he continues to play his part in the team's revival

If this team is your wish-list for 2022 then I suggest you should include The Blade Runner plus Davey.

I don't understand your proposed team.
1. Foran is out for a long period
2. Al is out for most of the season
3. Walker comes back without any ramifications for being so drunk he ended up pleading guilty to assault
4. Lawton comes in when he's never proven himself in Manly colours
5. Si Loin comes in when his form pre-injury was poor, which contributed to a backline being starved of opportunities
6. Parker is not even in your 17 yet he continues to play his part in the team's revival

If this team is your wish-list for 2022 then I suggest you should include The Blade Runner plus Davey.
It was in response to simmos fully fit 2021 possible team. Hence no Davey.

I love Parker but I think his future role is as a backline/backrow utility. Similar to what Suli is on the bench right now. I have Walker there on speed and ball playing potential but if he doesn't show it within 2 rounds of coming back I would revert back to Parker or Suli.

For mine Lawton gets a couple games at blacktown before slotting into the team. Walker gets another week or so to fully get his hammy right no use rushing him while it's not urgent but see him slotting straight in like Siro.

So next week only changes I would make is shoe into 6, Siro into 12. Cust to 6 and Siro to the bench is also another option I don't mind but shoe seemed to think he had first shot at 6 next week when interviewed.

It was in response to simmos fully fit 2021 possible team. Hence no Davey.

I love Parker but I think his future role is as a backline/backrow utility. Similar to what Suli is on the bench right now. I have Walker there on speed and ball playing potential but if he doesn't show it within 2 rounds of coming back I would revert back to Parker or Suli.

For mine Lawton gets a couple games at blacktown before slotting into the team. Walker gets another week or so to fully get his hammy right no use rushing him while it's not urgent but see him slotting straight in like Siro.

So next week only changes I would make is shoe into 6, Siro into 12. Cust to 6 and Siro to the bench is also another option I don't mind but shoe seemed to think he had first shot at 6 next week when interviewed.
Agreed for next week on Schuster as six, but I would have Keppie to twelve and Siro to the bench. Paseka and Taupau as starting props, with Sipley, Saddler and Cust on the bench with Siro. No Suli.

He’s picked up an injury on top of the HIA and will be out for a few weeks.

Not good news, he has been going very well, what type of injury do you know?

Backrowers are dropping like flies. Do we have any left ?? Keppie and Lawton next week then I suppose. Or does Shoe go back to edge and we run with Cust as was the plan this week

Backrowers are dropping like flies. Do we have any left ?? Keppie and Lawton next week then I suppose. Or does Shoe go back to edge and we run with Cust as was the plan this week
It’s such a crucial role nowadays in terms of defence...never good to lose continuity in these positions. Unless we get an early return from Siro, I imagine Lawton will get a run there. I think Schuster just played Cust out of the 6 role for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12