The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree he has some brutal defence in him but there are too many parts in his game that need addressing, still very raw and lethargic like many others in the squad when the tempo speeds up against us.

Very slow laterally in defence and his spacing is poor, not really a fan of his style of go forward, doesn't run enough direct hard lines to generate fast play the balls during go forward sets.

Has good late footwork at the line and can run direct at times in the redzone with big impact, plenty to like but plenty of annoying parts in his game also.

A work in progress but i do worry that he will become comfortable in what he already offers and not work on his game, or the coaching staff will feel it is not necessary.

Haumole Olakuatau is what Roosters fans wish Tupuniou was, Titans fans wish Fifita was, Rabbits fans wish Koloamatangi was. Will be the best edge backrower in the comp very soon. If Freddy is serious he would have Haumole in the origin team, Murray on one edge Haumole on the other. Who else competes with that spot, genuinely??? My favourite player on the team!

Still needs to work on his sliding defence, gets caught out on that a bit but also has to do with Daly's reads. Also would love him to try to catch the ball on the run rather than flat-footed. With the damage he does flat-footed and with a stop start, imagine what he can do if he hits the ball with pace and power more. Haumole will win us a premiership!

Haumole Olakuatau is what Roosters fans wish Tupuniou was, Titans fans wish Fifita was, Rabbits fans wish Koloamatangi was. Will be the best edge backrower in the comp very soon. If Freddy is serious he would have Haumole in the origin team, Murray on one edge Haumole on the other. Who else competes with that spot, genuinely??? My favourite player on the team!

Still needs to work on his sliding defence, gets caught out on that a bit but also has to do with Daly's reads. Also would love him to try to catch the ball on the run rather than flat-footed. With the damage he does flat-footed and with a stop start, imagine what he can do if he hits the ball with pace and power more. Haumole will win us a premiership!

Remy, watching the Storm yesterday after our game. Mate, we are so far off a premiership it's not funny.

Agree he has some brutal defence in him but there are too many parts in his game that need addressing, still very raw and lethargic like many others in the squad when the tempo speeds up against us.

Very slow laterally in defence and his spacing is poor, not really a fan of his style of go forward, doesn't run enough direct hard lines to generate fast play the balls during go forward sets.

Has good late footwork at the line and can run direct at times in the redzone with big impact, plenty to like but plenty of annoying parts in his game also.

A work in progress but i do worry that he will become comfortable in what he already offers and not work on his game, or the coaching staff will feel it is not necessary.
L O L

Are you advising Trent at all ?

Does it seem to others that Ola's involvement in attack is not always well planned and organised? The number of times he gets the ball flat-footed makes it appear a bit ad-lib to me. I don't know, but I'd just like to see that every time Ola touches the ball he is hitting the line with pace, running hard and straight at gaps between defenders, and then getting quick play the balls... and I'd like to see us using him this way consistently and at all parts of the field.

That is not a criticism of Ola at all, if anything, a coaching/strategy thing.

Not sure how well it showed up on TV, but at the game, I can tell you, Haumole’s defence tonight was some of the best and most brutal I have seen. Every time the Titans looked dangerous down our right edge, he just bear hugged the opposition and shut so many opportunities down.

I hope he is not only thought of by RL experts and commentators as nothing more than a damaging ball runner, because he is one of the best defensive edge players in the game.
He was hitting like a sledgehammer. How good was the atmosphere, was like the good old days.

Does it seem to others that Ola's involvement in attack is not always well planned and organised? The number of times he gets the ball flat-footed makes it appear a bit ad-lib to me. I don't know, but I'd just like to see that every time Ola touches the ball he is hitting the line with pace, running hard and straight at gaps between defenders, and then getting quick play the balls... and I'd like to see us using him this way consistently and at all parts of the field.

That is not a criticism of Ola at all, if anything, a coaching/strategy thing.
agree, been saying it for while, you could say he same aout sirro really. It was the same. harper also gets way to many back under turned inside runs

with jake playing link man both dce and foz play wider, foz has players running off his hip as this brings the sideline closer where DCE often uses up space running sideways as his ball playing is about the fade away as being tackled

both sirro , now oku seem to hit the line hard within 10 m of the line but no where else. no way its a coincidence. its why dce is not a ball player because the players outside dont see the benefit of his work committing players inside. if oku got the ball kikau does, wow but he has to stay ready for anything and i mean anything. in saying that DCE has been better for a couple of weeks giving early ball but it doesnt seem he has put much work into planning right side raids, just winging it and so are the supports

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8