The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have to consider that Jake turbo will be due a pretty significant pay cut for his next contract. You could pretty much swap his and haumoles contracts and that’s how it’s going to work out for us at this stage.. Aloiai won’t get re signed for the same coin either. It’s an astute signing as he’s gonna be the best forward in the game soon.

I hope we don't get to a Glenn Stewart situation with Jake.

We all know how that ended.

Let's go - we wanted big name signing - up with the elite backrowers in the game and soon to be No 1 :wait:
1701929730195.png

Last edited:
Jake will be eligible for long serving player contribution once dce retires which should subsidise his contract a bit. I’d imagine we will be able to get him for 5-600 k by that stage.

Has that been finalised yet?

It was 200k for the entire club in 2022. Not sure what happened last year, or what will happen next year.

He’s easily our best forward so throw the bank at him. I just wish we had no frills on the other edge to balance the contract…instead we’ve got overpaid Schuster.

Looks like Suli, Haumole and AFB are clearly tight. Interesting if they convince each other that they all want to play together again. Kind of aligns for 2025. Dragons would have to be a chance you would think.

LOL. very close 😅

or did u mean Haumole is bringing AFB to Manly?

Yep. And it was important that we learned our lesson from AFB: when you've got a guy you can build a pack around, lock him up tight and don't let him go.

If he'd signed with any other club, their fans would be ecstatic. We should be ecstatic to keep him.
Yeah special talent awesome he staying on. Was worried about Fulton/Fainu thing.
Love his bomb catching ability for big man, destructive running and hitting. Hoping Madge gives him a shot in a blue jumper.

Is he moving to prop?
I‘d love to see him up front, he’d be our version of JFH, possibly just better, yes I already hear the reverberations, his one of the games best second rowers, still, he may end up front before his time with us is over, just happy his signed on and look forward to seeing him spearhead us to a premiership.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8