The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yep SSDD, same **** different day

This thread could go all year, it will be the SHE REX SSDD thread, what a plodder

That genius of a CEO that is greenturd has done it again along with his bum chum doggler lol ,thanks for taking him away from us !

Well the the guys on the kennel are calling for NSW cup.

A $650K player playing NSW cup. Greenburg might as well pile up the money up and set fire to it.

From what i have seen of him this year, they can keep him. We have bought some quality players instead.

Give me lawerence, fa'oso and horo over him any day.

Eagles2nv said:
Give me lawerence, fa'oso and horo over him any day.

Like +1000

yes indeed....much happier with these guys, but very optimistic about Symonds too

It is like the dogs if they want to have any chance of scoring they avoid giving T-Dog the ball. When Morris broke down the left side late in the game to set up the try, T-Dog was left out of that movement and didn't even look interested in keeping up with the attacking play. Truly, I think they avoid giving it to him. He does squat in defence. I think I'm starting to feel sorry for him... because even with that amount of money he is sitting on, nothing will make him happy or a committed footballer. Again, he was all talk this week about having a poor game last week and he will turn it around by turning up... He will end up being the Dogs starting 5/8 in reggies.

Is it just me or does she look like she has trimmed down a bit since last season? All her runs seem ineffective, at least last year she could bump the odd defender off from a standstill. The few games I've seen of her this year she hasn't looked like bumping anyone off. Could it be she's trimmed down too much and lost her confidence?

she look fatter to me, useless lump of nothing!
i really hope she regrets leaving us...
people say it was des that got the best out of her, i disagree it was the quality calibre of player she had around her at manly! good luck finding that anywhere else

He didn't look this bad at manly, probably because our forwards often had the defence backpedalling by the time Rex got the ball.

He was bad again last night but he did more against Melbourne than the first 2 games put together.

Not defending the bloke because he is well average but it doesn't help that our halfback is tits.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10