The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He hasn't had a good game since he hurt his back in origin. The dogs paid overs for an injured player.

COMMANDER said:
He's just misunderstood.

Yup understood as a quality player but isnt.

He puts himself into dummy half so often and just passes then watches every one else go forward.. just lazy or out og energy. Anyway you look at it we are better off without him. The go forward thay horro has and the way lawrence runs are far more valuable than williams 1 good thing 9 bad things a game

He'll "probably" end up being a handy impact player when their other forwards return.
Funny thing is they've forked out 600 grand for a 30 minute player. When we get more than that from big Joe at probably a quarter of the price...and he's more consistent.

I usually went into bat for the big fella when he was here - but yes he is going dreadfully at the moment - looks a bit like the T Rex who first arrived at Manly in those dreadful early days. Lethargic and sluggish.

Never gonna be an 80 min player we learned that last year - may as well bench him for some impact. Still, its not our problem anymore. If Keiran is the piece of the puzzle we may have lost by keeping him its hard not to be smiling right now.

I would like to see TRex back on the wing. At least there he will probably receive the ball more often, and he should be standing deep. That is where his impact might lie. But don't tell Des that!

Bulldogs + She Rex = LOL

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=99755&page=9

They're finally starting to figure it out. Poor Bastards. For the price tag they would have been expecting at least 3 tries in the first game or at least 3 tries in the first 3 games.

RE: Bulldogs + She Rex = LOL

Hilarious reading, and you know what's best.......it won't get any better!!

It is time for the Board to come clean and reveal the master plan. They know T-Rex has Hasler's goat photos and the only way they could get rid of T-Rex was to get rid of Hasler. The Bulldogs fell for it hook line and sinker...

The dogs would be better to use "Pony Williams" on the dogs family fun days giving rides to kids on his back...looked so lost on the field

This could end up being the "thread of the year"....I can't see any sign of it diminishing, and after each Dogs game there will be more!!

And what's the bet Daley will poick him for Origin, won't the Queenslanders be lapping that up.

Misunderstood...yeah right, just a lazy big good for nothing prick!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
This could end up being the "thread of the year"....I can't see any sign of it diminishing, and after each Dogs game there will be more!!

And what's the bet Daley will poick him for Origin, won't the Queenslanders be lapping that up.

I reckon we need a better name so it can reach "The Kieran Forum" status.

Banner for dogs game:
We now love T Rex.

I love all the butthurt the dogs fans have for him at the moment.

manlyfan76 said:
Banner for dogs game:
We now love T Rex.

I love all the butthurt the dogs fans have for him at the moment.

Actually, that would be very funny.

Imagine the mockery Manly supporters could generate towards the Dogs fans about T-Rex.

"Every dog lover needs a dog called Rex"

"Every Rex needs loving"

"Open your arms to a dog called Rex"

I know these are stupid ideas, but I'm in a rush to watch Friday night football.

In the words of Foz ...... "Just run the fu###ng thing ". Well rid of, and the flea carriers are welcome to him .

MadMarcus said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I reckon we need a better name so it can reach "The Kieran Forum" status.

How about "The mammoth t-rex thread"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11