The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think T Rex is playing brilliant....for us. I reckon he is a plant, not a pot plant although he is playing like one but a briliant ploy by Manly to get T Rex a bucketful of money and still play for us by playing like **** for one of our main rivals. Now who can we sell to the Storm???? Maybe Buhrer,George.

Has gone from having to make 10 tackles a game to having to make 25.

Des is using him wrong.

Napper said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
C & C........f**k him, he took the big dollars, he can rot in hell!!

It's the best buy Manly made in 2013, getting rid of the lazy big prick!!

"f**k him" he says!!!

Hahahaha!! Love it!

Us old farts can occasionally get worked up!!

8 runs for 50 metres in 80 minutes says it all, I was surprised a couple of the Dogs players didn't come over and kick him while he was down.

mickqld said:
I think T Rex is playing brilliant....for us. I reckon he is a plant, not a pot plant although he is playing like one but a briliant ploy by Manly to get T Rex a bucketful of money and still play for us by playing like s**t for one of our main rivals. Now who can we sell to the Storm???? Maybe Buhrer,George.

Mention either of those players in the same sense as trex again and I'll hunt you down!

Their turning on Des now ...."You can't buy a premiership Des , take that useless pack of sh ** back with you" . Priceless , absolutely priceless .

Bring him home to Manly.

I feel sorry for him, every man and his Dog is having a crack a him.

He didn't ask to be paid $650k by a team he has no interest in playing with, under a coach he hates, with supporters that would kill you as soon as look at you.

Tony is a nice guy, and would be great with the Travelling Supportahs.

how do you ditch a topic
T Rex is extinct
The only animal left with a long neck is a goose
Lets the puppies keep him alive in their forums
Go Manly

joe G just. Tweeted his disgust at the insults dogs fans were hurling at Tony.

That will help his confidence. Idiots, say it to is face, I dare them.

there is a thread on thekennel where someone actually suggests that Bilal Skaf replace eastwood tonight.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Us old farts can occasionally get worked up!!

Now that is just plainly funny, without any preconceived thread notions. Please do me a threatening manly orientated wriggle, MFB.

bob dylan said:
joe G just. Tweeted his disgust at the insults dogs fans were hurling at Tony.

That will help his confidence. Idiots, say it to is face, I dare them.

Consistently the most participated in thread after each game last year was the T Rex thread, where every man and his dog tee'd off on him.

Even now one of the most consistent threads is this one, where people still put the boot into him.

Hard to have a go at the Dog fans given what's gone on here.

T-Rex did have an odd good game in 2011. He played well in the GF. Sadly, that was his last (good game).

2012 and it was his team-mates that protected him from the abuse hurled by the fans (that's us).

2013 and it's Des doing the protecting. As said, Des rarely drops a player and more protection given at the Press Conference.
New Club, new team-mates, still getting used to the style of play, Des just cut short any criticism there was to be thrown T-Rex's way.

Dorothy, sorry, T-Rex, was a fan of all Manly supporters when he first signed but his lacklustre performances waned any continued support (except The Commander).

2013 and still his performance is being protected.... by Des and his ex-Manly team-mates.

I think Tony Williams played a lot better for Manly last year than what he is playing like at the dogs. In saying that he is doing more tackles/defense and that may be taking away from his attack.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10