The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Does it not warm your heart

Sherex is as useless as a one legged man in a bum kicking race, he has to be Doggies worst buy in history...lmao

"Tony Williams is very overrated. Worse buy in bulldogs history IMO"

Who would've thought a Saturday night at home on the kennel could be such fun.

"T-Rex terrible, Drury Low terrible. Everyone else, just bad. "

This Dogs thread is hilarious.

I think the stats person was watching a different player.
17 runs for 101 meters and 19 tackles.
No way he did all that even though its only 6 meters per run.
He was their 2nd highest meter gainer. No wonder they lost.

Weird really. So clueless. How.much are they paying him again? 400K a season?

mickqld said:
I think the stats person was watching a different player.
17 runs for 101 meters and 19 tackles.
No way he did all that even though its only 6 meters per run.
He was their 2nd highest meter gainer. No wonder they lost.

That's BS no way did he run 100 metres unless they count running backwards. He had stats like that last year, don't know who does the stats a member of supercoach or the dream team?

The kennel sounds like butthurt central.
They were hassling us for paying him $80k of his salary. They are playing $570k!

I think it might actually be worth $80K to us just to have him playing for them. LOL

Having a laugh at all the dogs fans I know on FB being less than complimentary about him. Great weekend, Manly win and Dogs lose.

As for his stats, he would have run about 100m, everyone just expects more every run due to his size.

RE: Tony who??

Im loving our new recruits, they all played so hard last night. I really liked Lawrence and Horo especially. Chee-Kam will be a goer too, i watched him in Raiders 20's all last year and ge was a stand out in a really good team.

Stats trouble
Amid the drug crisis engulfing the NRL comes news that the chief supplier of statistical data still does not have a deal in place for this season. NRLstats has been waiting 14 months to come up with a new deal. The provider has had just one meeting with the NRL over the past three months. With coaches relying heavily on the data provided to prepare for matches and scout opponents, the ongoing issue is one that needs to be resolved quickly.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/dank-puts-ball-in-asadas-court-20130309-2fsda.html#ixzz2N2nNqorr

What a weekend, Manly won, Dogs lost, T Rex crashed and burned, got a leg over. What more can a man ask for

voicefromthehill said:
What a weekend, Manly won, Dogs lost, T Rex crashed and burned, got a leg over. What more can a man ask for

Got a leg over what VFTH? I don't understand. ;-)

t-rex is a massive liability in defence and Thurston ran around him numerous times.

Every team will direct their smaller faster players at him and it will be like speedboats running around the titanic

Originally Posted by astroboy
T Rex playing like a NSW Cup player

WestieDog
If this game was how he intends to play - lazy and disinterested - he should get used to the NSW Cup.

Gingerbread Man
TRex will come good, he just needs to stand back a bit and run onto the ball. I'm no rocket scientist either so I think Des and coaching staff will realise this too by seasons end.

Stoofy
Trex needs to forget all the crap Toovey taught him last year. Des will get him firing again!

Barba
**** that little ****ing dwarfy angry **** toovey

That pea didn't once go looking for the ball last night. He stood out on that right edge all night like a novice waiting for instructions. Well 1 game down and he's given them about $20 worth of the $650k. LMFAO

I watched him intently last night. I normally wouldn't watch a Scumdogs game but was interested to see how he would go.

He went missing in both attack and defence. Ran a few decoys but he was selectively not given the ball.

All in all, and I didn't think this was possible, but he was even worse than he was for us. What an absolute waste of money. I was cheering as he did anything he could to avoid getting involved. That young kid Klemmer was 1000 times better.

So much for being fitter and having the best off season yada yada yada.

He's the proverbial ashtray on a motorbike.

T-Rex comments on Kennel

Out of curiosity, I went over to the Kennel to see what they said about T-Rex. Any of this sound familiar. Made me laugh.....really hard.

Tony Williams is very overrated. Worse buy in bulldogs history IMO
Very quiet so far.... Hope he can cause some destruction in the 2nd half
Dumbest post I've seen in a while. Talk about minimal sample size.

TRex needs to man up this set and do something.
Hey, he didn't lol. He has been rubbish

T Rex fail

Is TRex just following orders or is he just being lazy and standing in the same spot all game??

TRex needs to stand back further and run onto the ball. Way too flat.
Thank god. Common sense, I have always said this. He is EXTREMELY slow off the mark. If you don't pass to him on the run, the most ineffective player.

How can trex get stopped by a centre so easily one on one time and time again?

Why the f*&% is williams playing on the right hand side?
I don't understand how he gets tackled so easily. He hasn't caused any trouble for there defense at all. Just loafs around and half arses every run
Maybe Des told him to play like Jono Wright?

T Rex playing like a NSW Cup player
If this game was how he intends to play - lazy and disinterested - he should get used to the NSW Cup.
Unfortunately, I think you're on the money with your comment. With Graham, Kasiano and Pritchard missing it was the ideal time for him to get in and take up the slack. But all he did was to go through the motions.

Again trex just succumbs to a weak tackle by jt.

T-Rex terrible, Drury Low terrible. Everyone else, just bad.

TRex will come good, he just needs to stand back a bit and run onto the ball. I'm no rocket scientist either so I think Des and coaching staff will realise this too by seasons end.
Trex needs to forget all the crap Toovey taught him last year. Des will get him firing again!

Our back rowers killed them with their work rate tonight:
Greg Eastwod 15 tackles
Josh Jackson 22 "
T Bloody Rex 19 "
A total of 56 tackles between them with T-Rex a waste of space.

If there was a parking officer in the stadium i think Tony Williams would have got a ticket for standing in a clearway man hope he gets better cant take 4 years of hime not running better angle and hole running

Dogs... Worst team in the comp.
I'm shattered. T. rex was going to be the dally m winner this year. Not now...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4