The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
This is perfect. Joke can keep trotting out that line about 30 June, maybe up their offer a token amount to make them look serious and force Parra to up theirs, then Foz says he wants Sandow so Parra are locked into extending him to keep Foz happy.

What about swapping DCE for Elgey and Foz for Norman?

Err anyone remember :party: Bozo ?

2v does not lack people skills. He treats the Players as adults and expects them to be responsible for their careers and off field behaviour.

BA seems to blow rainbows up their nether region and some confuse that with guidance.

Foz's inability to stand by his decision shows his need to be a people pleaser.

Guess what Foz, Manly now hate you - deal with it!@:mad:

Chez was just on Fox saying how he can 'sleep with his decision.'
Screw the Sponsors and the Season Ticket Holders - tactless git @:mad:@:mad:
You were all over this pair like a cheap suit last week...lol
Seems you have been enlightened OBI WAN

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader

Loobs

You also kind of feel like DCE's being forced in front of the media against his wishes. He looked like he was trying to hold back a big turd that had crowned the whole time haha

Clint

Tipping Member
This is perfect. Joke can keep trotting out that line about 30 June, maybe up their offer a token amount to make them look serious and force Parra to up theirs, then Foz says he wants Sandow so Parra are locked into extending him to keep Foz happy.

What about swapping DCE for Elgey and Foz for Norman?
Yes please. Right now. + cash of course.$$$

Loobs

He sleeps well at night.... Lol what a fukwit
Yeah that makes him look like a real top bloke. I swear, giving Joe K the BIG benefit of the doubt here, but this smells like some seriously underhanded **** to make these two look like huge dicks and it's working and I kinda dig it...

Shoe1

Journey Man
1380819600000.jpg

1380819600000.jpg

I tried to look for some photos of Brad Arthur in battle, but i note he didn't actually play a game of first grade.

Who wouldn't want to play for this guy. It beggars ****ing belief.
Those photos sum it up for me. Thanks.

Shoe1

Journey Man
At what point does foz become such a frickn joke that no 3rd party sponsor would want to have him? If I'm in marketing I'm saying this bloke ain't a trustworthy brand. Maybe he can save it but ffs what do you stand for mate?

Loobs

At what point does foz become such a frickn joke that no 3rd party sponsor would want to have him? If I'm in marketing I'm saying this bloke ain't a trustworthy brand. Maybe he can save it but ffs what do you stand for mate?
He's also a kiwi so if you're an Aussie brand why bother

Mavin

Bencher

He can always get Walmart

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16