The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, not surprised. Im worried he'll get bored and become a distraction to the rest of the playing group with his lies.

Everyone called it, but he exposed his culture to me 6 months ago.

Biggest ever disappointment ever to wear a jersey for mine apart from Nik Kosef having to give the game away far, far too early.

The only difference is one of those players is a star and all class, and the other is a complete and utter lowlife.

I understand that he betrayed us, but I am actually a bit worried about his mental state. Hope he finds contentment at parra.
Parra will send him to Hillsong and when Hillsong have emptied his wallet he will find serenity now.

Thought to myself "oh here we go" when I saw on Facebook that an international was out for manly. You can imagine my relief when I found out is was Foran. I can look forward to cheering the whole squad for the next 7 weeks.

As soon as I saw the bandage on his hammy I said to my mate that the twerp would be out for a month. He'll use this year to try and get fit for Parra. Doesn't give a fuk about the club that made him. Go and fuk off to that scumhole now where you belong, fuking little Judas.

I am more than happy to post a screen shot of my email predicting this a week before the test. The media bang on about Foran like he is a man beyond reproach, stand up, tough guy even as far as to say he is a throw back to when men played the game. The truth is he is a scared little pussy cat who reneged on his word to our only immortal and signed for the enemy. I don't care which era you hail from. A turncoat is a turncoat. A turncoat is not worth anything. Why? Because he is untrustworthy. Money women fame premierships. There is no excuse for doing what this worm has done. He is a gutless wonder who showed his hand when he walked off against parradoesnmatta in round 1 when he left his mates out there to shoulder his load. He is unworthy of wearing our jersey again. I hope Bozo and Tooves flay him and send him to the reggies. Teams are not built around spineless cats. They are built around men. Men honour their word honour their mates and honour their colours. This bloke has less balls than DCE who at least is having a crack despite his sell sword approach to life. Arthur Faily won't help him turn around him being our number one missed tackler in recent years. Because the fact is he is a failure as a man and will never get respect from anyone in this MANLY household.

Is it true that in an interview before the test he said it was unreal to be out of the pressure and stress of the manly environment and he was so happy to be away from manly bla bla ...... Yer real hard to be paid 12 grand a week and not even play half a season so far you muppet !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11