The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I think its Hoppa. He was just on TV excusing his slowness this year due to a groin injury in the off season. He was sooking about playing inspite of it not being right.

The pub guy sounds like Sutton.

Foran need to be put out of his misery. This is all too predictable, playing busted and now back to square one. Seriously bite the bullet Manly and put in someone who is committed to our cause and not bother with someone who clearly is infected with selfishness. We deserve much better.

MANLY will be without star playmaker Kieran Foran for “several weeks” after the Kiwi five-eighth suffered a hamstring injury in New Zealand’s Anzac Test victory over Australia.

The club confirmed late on Wednesday that Foran would miss Sunday’s NRL clash with Newcastle Knights at Brookvale Oval but wouldn’t put a date on an expected return for the Parramatta-bound star.

“Unfortunately for us we got an injury out of it [rep round]. Kieran Foran looks like he may be out for several weeks with a hamstring injury,” Sea Eagles coach Geoff Toovey told the club’s website.

“He played on in the second half with it, but will be out for several weeks.”

Toovey also revealed Feleti Mateo (ankle) and Josh Starling (knee) will continue to be assessed by the medical staff about a possible return against the Knights.

If he was worried about his injury healing, why play a test match? Do what slater did, be responsible and get the injury fixed by resting and getting it 100%, so you can play for the team that is paying your wage! Lost all respect for foran. Still so young and already chronic hamstring problems.

MANLY will be without star playmaker Kieran Foran for “several weeks” after the Kiwi five-eighth suffered a hamstring injury in New Zealand’s Anzac Test victory over Australia.

The club confirmed late on Wednesday that Foran would miss Sunday’s NRL clash with Newcastle Knights at Brookvale Oval but wouldn’t put a date on an expected return for the Parramatta-bound star.

“Unfortunately for us we got an injury out of it [rep round]. Kieran Foran looks like he may be out for several weeks with a hamstring injury,” Sea Eagles coach Geoff Toovey told the club’s website.

“He played on in the second half with it, but will be out for several weeks.”

Toovey also revealed Feleti Mateo (ankle) and Josh Starling (knee) will continue to be assessed by the medical staff about a possible return against the Knights.
I thought it was his heartstring?

B
If he was worried about his injury healing, why play a test match? Do what slater did, be responsible and get the injury fixed by resting and getting it 100%, so you can play for the team that is paying your wage! Lost all respect for foran. Still so young and already chronic hamstring problems.
Because he doesn't give a **** about Manly any longer, really really sad!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11