The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn't sure thanks Mark. I hope the eels don't pull out because then we might get stuck with him.
I don't think the clubs can pull out of a contract that has been signed, although the player can.
Foran won't pull out , but if he wanted to, there is no guarantee that there will be a place for him back here.
I know the Bulldogs withdrew their offer to Fifita, but that was only an offer, nothing was official

I don't think the clubs can pull out of a contract that has been signed, although the player can.
Foran won't pull out , but if he wanted to, there is no guarantee that there will be a place for him back here.
I know the Bulldogs withdrew their offer to Fifita, but that was only an offer, nothing was official
You are absolutely spot on. The player can bail, but the club cannot. the Fifita / Bulldogs event has yet to hit the Courts, but that was where it was headed. The Bulldogs may have paid him off, but I would have thought that would be in the cap if they did.

I wasn't sure thanks Mark. I hope the eels don't pull out because then we might get stuck with him.

Would be happy to keep him...at half the last offer we made. Otherwise he can find another club, who will no doubt be doing a lot of homework as to why the Eels would pull the plug.

Terry, is that On The Waterfront quote the best quote by a Terry ever?
Terry Malloy thinks so. What a great film.

Some of Marlon's other famous movie quotes:

Brad Arthur re: Foran - "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
Arthur again - "Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
Arthur to Foran in late 2013 re: stuffing up Manly's 2014 season - "Someday — and that day may never come — I'll call upon you to do a service for me."
Kieran to Brad - "Get the butter."
Brad to Kieran on Parramatta's mid-range goals (with Kieran onboard) - "This is no fantasy, no careless product of wild imagination."
Kieran to DCE - "So, this is college. I didn't miss nothin'."
Zorba to Tooves (on Kieran) - "This kid is going to do a flamenco number on Daly's head until it looks like a tortilla, and it's going to be on your watch."

Terry Malloy thinks so. What a great film.

Some of Marlon's other famous movie quotes:

Brad Arthur re: Foran - "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
Arthur again - "Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
Arthur to Foran in late 2013 re: stuffing up Manly's 2014 season - "Someday — and that day may never come — I'll call upon you to do a service for me."
Kieran to Brad - "Get the butter."
Brad to Kieran on Parramatta's mid-range goals (with Kieran onboard) - "This is no fantasy, no careless product of wild imagination."
Kieran to DCE - "So, this is college. I didn't miss nothin'."
Zorba to Tooves (on Kieran) - "This kid is going to do a flamenco number on Daly's head until it looks like a tortilla, and it's going to be on your watch."
Parra fans watching Forans form lately: The horror....

...The horror..." (the havoc he has wreaked on our 2014 season)

"I worry that my son might not understand what I've tried to be. And if I were to be dropped to Wenty A grade, Brad, I would want someone to go to my home and tell my son everything. Everything I did, everything you saw, because there's nothing that I detest more than the stench of lies, even when I'm the one telling them. And if you understand me, Brad, you will do this for me." (on his impending move to Parramatta)

Foz is defiantly injured. I know the manly physio work on him more than any other player, and they claim he has the joints now of a 50yo man. We might have dodged a bullet with him.
Maybe he is pissed at Tooves for making him be a tough player, take the line on a be fearless in defence similar to Tooves.
Maybe the Dalia is letting him play more like a half back who can play less structered, more of a skilled type player?
Sadly for Foz I think he is best suited to taking the line on.
Those hits from Tagatesi those years ago are catching up.
This from the lurker sounds like Foran. Hopefully toovey will stuff his hamstrings for good

WHICH high-profile star is dirty at being forced into playing by his coach with an injury that won't mend?

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...nrl-drive-fans-away/waddbizhk3no1iz6yj1y72yka

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10