The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kieran looks permanently closer to tears than at any time over the past six years. And he coulda been a contender...for the 21st Century Ian Martin Prize.

Kieran looks permanently closer to tears than at any time over the past six years. And he coulda been a contender...for the 21st Century Ian Martin Prize.
Foz: "You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it."

I honestly think it started as a motivation issue. Unfortunately for Foran, his lack of effort is now a learnt habit. That will be very difficult for him to break. Once you learn how to quit it becomes very difficult to unlearn!

I won't yet label Foran in this way, but it sure sounds like Choc from his comments of late. Loss of motivation within a successful club, so he switches for a new challenge and is soon facing the same struggles.

I won't yet label Foran in this way, but it sure sounds like Choc from his comments of late. Loss of motivation within a successful club, so he switches for a new challenge and is soon facing the same struggles.

I think that would be sad.

I don't disrespect Foran as much as I do Watmough, after, all he made a decision to leave but hasn't bagged the crap out of the club, albeit yet, if he does he's in the same vote as Anthony, persona non grata.

But I'd be sad for him personally if he never achieves any more than he has already, and it makes me wonder if in fact he knew his body was rooted last year, and Manly knew but Parramatta didn't , and in essence he may have bluffed the Eels into paying huge dollars for him knowing full well he'd only play at 60% for the rest of his career.

Who knows, only time will tell.

I think that would be sad.

I don't disrespect Foran as much as I do Watmough, after, all he made a decision to leave but hasn't bagged the crap out of the club, albeit yet, if he does he's in the same vote as Anthony, persona non grata.

But I'd be sad for him personally if he never achieves any more than he has already, and it makes me wonder if in fact he knew his body was rooted last year, and Manly knew but Parramatta didn't , and in essence he may have bluffed the Eels into paying huge dollars for him knowing full well he'd only play at 60% for the rest of his career.

Who knows, only time will tell.
He's broken, simple as that. Whether time will fix him is the million dollar question for the Squeels. At any rate, I doubt he will be the footballer he was at the beginning of his career and I'm bloody glad we didn't pay top dollar to get him to stay.

Problem for Foran is that its one thing to be a bit over rated in a team of champions (no one notices). Its another thing however to be over rated and arrive as the 'saviour' of a club with a 30 year history of mediocrity who have just thrown a massive slab of their salary cap at you. This is when you get found out. Foran's not happy this year. I suspect he's gonna be in a lot more pain next year when the squeals realise they haven't got a Brett Kenny who's gonna singlehandedly turn games for them. I'm not sure Foz has worked this out yet. Karma indeed.

Problem for Foran is that its one thing to be a bit over rated in a team of champions (no one notices). Its another thing however to be over rated and arrive as the 'saviour' of a club with a 30 year history of mediocrity who have just thrown a massive slab of their salary cap at you. This is when you get found out. Foran's not happy this year. I suspect he's gonna be in a lot more pain next year when the squeals realise they haven't got a Brett Kenny who's gonna singlehandedly turn games for them. I'm not sure Foz has worked this out yet. Karma indeed.
Yes indeed that would be " Karma"

I dont think he is over rated. He has been a damn fine player for a number of seasons but his last 10-12 matches in the NRL have been worse than ordinary. A rookie coming into grade playing like he has would be shown the door.

If he trys to Backflip, grab his ankles on their way past, so he can't. @;) WE JUST DONT WANT HIM. He's gonna be ordinary for the Squeals too. Its not his fault, its just fate.

His most 'noble' choice would be to retire.

Arthur obviously thinks he is getting the 2011-2012 Foran and not the 2015 one we have been watching.

His 2015 form will be dismissed as just a hammy problem. Others won't look at his 2014 form :cool:

No backflip as he is a man of honour :rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10