The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have come up with a new nickname for Mr Foran "KIERAN TEFLON" Due to his ability for any **** to not stick to this bloke. We all know he is worse than DCE but not a word uttered in anger about his antics.

I am sure as soon as he joins Parra he will be as fit as a fiddle.

Worked out the same for G Stewart and Choc where they seem to be fitter than any time in the last few for Manly.

Gift yes, because he was injured and Choc might look a bit fitter, or maybe thinner but his form for the Eels hasn't been a patch on what he produced for us even last year.

I'll forever be a little filthy at Foran for a match that we played in 2012. It was against the Broncos at Brookvale. We raced out of the blocks and got a 16-0 lead by halftime. The 2nd half was uneventful with neither team looking to add any points. We were all set to record another shut out against my most hated team as the fulltime siren goes off with the scoreboard at 16-0. But Kieran chip kicks after the siren and it is charged down by Alex Glenn. No one was at the back to clean up the ball so Glenn strolled in to make the fulltime score 16-6. The feeling that I got from the consequence of his bone-headed play was akin to the feeling of losing the match.

I'll forever be a little filthy at Foran for a match that we played in 2012. It was against the Broncos at Brookvale. We raced out of the blocks and got a 16-0 lead by halftime. The 2nd half was uneventful with neither team looking to add any points. We were all set to record another shut out against my most hated team as the fulltime siren goes off with the scoreboard at 16-0. But Kieran chip kicks after the siren and it is charged down by Alex Glenn. No one was at the back to clean up the ball so Glenn strolled in to make the fulltime score 16-6. The feeling that I got from the consequence of his bone-headed play was akin to the feeling of losing the match.

Seems a little extreme to be honest Pittwater Legend! :)

I see pictures of the twerp happy and joking about at kiwi training. I assume he's happy to be away from the rigorous high pressure training at Manly. God I hope someone flattens the little prick. Out for the season wouldn't worry me a bit the little c***.

I see pictures of the twerp happy and joking about at kiwi training. I assume he's happy to be away from the rigorous high pressure training at Manly. God I hope someone flattens the little prick. Out for the season wouldn't worry me a bit the little c***.
Here here

There's a very delicate balance through the structural core of the body... namely, neck, spine, pelvis, knees and ankles. They are all critically interlinked and affect each other. The hammy is connected to the lower pelvis at one end and the lower leg at the other. This is why a hammy problem can be associated with back or knee problems.
Michael Clarke case in point.

Witness tells of NRL agent's fatal throw
By Miranda Forster, AAP Updated April 30, 2015, 1:00 pm

Former jockey Shaun Miles' head made a "horrible thud" when it hit the ground during a fatal Queensland pub fight with NRL player agent Paul Sutton, a court has heard.

A witness told Sutton's manslaughter trial he saw the Sydney-based agent hoist the smaller man in the air and throw him to the ground in the beer garden of a Kingaroy hotel in May 2013.

"He pretty much went flat on his back ... I heard a horrible thud from his head hitting the concrete," Mr Miles' friend Chris Lincoln told the Brisbane Supreme Court on Thursday.

Prosecutors allege Sutton used more force than was necessary to defend a punch from the former bush jockey during an altercation at the Club Hotel.

The 43-year-old died later that night after suffering a skull fracture - a foreseeable possibility, according to the Crown.

Tensions rose when Mr Miles thought he heard Sutton calling local women ugly.

Sutton is listed on the SFX Sports website as a player agent for NRL stars Kieran Foran, Josh Dugan and Gareth Widdop.

He has pleaded not guilty to manslaughter.

On Thursday, Mr Lincoln told the court he overheard Mr Miles become angry and question someone about "calling our women ugly".

Sutton later said something to Mr Miles in the beer garden and the ex-jockey replied, "you're that scumbag from inside".

"He (Sutton) tried to say something else then Shaun put his glass down and went to hit him," Mr Lincoln testified.

"The defendant spun him around and grabbed him and then picked him up and threw him."

Mr Lincoln agreed under cross examination that his 2013 statement didn't mention Mr Miles being lifted off the ground.

After his knock to the head Mr Miles recovered enough to leave the pub but died a short distance from his home.

The trial continues.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/27467169/witness-tells-of-nrl-agents-fatal-throw/

hate the fact that i had to bump this thread but...
how did he go today - I didn't see the game as I preferred to endure going to work instead:)

Witness tells of NRL agent's fatal throw
By Miranda Forster, AAP Updated April 30, 2015, 1:00 pm

Former jockey Shaun Miles' head made a "horrible thud" when it hit the ground during a fatal Queensland pub fight with NRL player agent Paul Sutton, a court has heard.

A witness told Sutton's manslaughter trial he saw the Sydney-based agent hoist the smaller man in the air and throw him to the ground in the beer garden of a Kingaroy hotel in May 2013.

"He pretty much went flat on his back ... I heard a horrible thud from his head hitting the concrete," Mr Miles' friend Chris Lincoln told the Brisbane Supreme Court on Thursday.

Prosecutors allege Sutton used more force than was necessary to defend a punch from the former bush jockey during an altercation at the Club Hotel.

The 43-year-old died later that night after suffering a skull fracture - a foreseeable possibility, according to the Crown.

Tensions rose when Mr Miles thought he heard Sutton calling local women ugly.

Sutton is listed on the SFX Sports website as a player agent for NRL stars Kieran Foran, Josh Dugan and Gareth Widdop.

He has pleaded not guilty to manslaughter.

On Thursday, Mr Lincoln told the court he overheard Mr Miles become angry and question someone about "calling our women ugly".

Sutton later said something to Mr Miles in the beer garden and the ex-jockey replied, "you're that scumbag from inside".

"He (Sutton) tried to say something else then Shaun put his glass down and went to hit him," Mr Lincoln testified.

"The defendant spun him around and grabbed him and then picked him up and threw him."

Mr Lincoln agreed under cross examination that his 2013 statement didn't mention Mr Miles being lifted off the ground.

After his knock to the head Mr Miles recovered enough to leave the pub but died a short distance from his home.

The trial continues.
I don't really think that's needed here.

hate the fact that i had to bump this thread but...
how did he go today - I didn't see the game as I preferred to endure going to work instead:)
Na gave us a flogging, the best part of the game to me was Sam Thaiday running over the top of him to score a try. Sadly we didn't score many more after that. He did show enthusiasm, but was far from the best on ground. Definitely not showing what $1.4 million buys.

I thought foran would have played better in a winning side today, his demeanour was pretty lousy most of the game.

well on the "plus" side ... if you could cal it that is he is generally down on form...
not just down specifically down for the Eagles

I thought he was very average. This is not in a schadenfreude type of way. He is obviously carrying an injury or is down on confidence after coming back from an injury but I haven't seem him play well since early last year.

I reckon you're spot on Jen, the guy has to be carrying an injury. It just bewilders me why he doesn't declare himself unfit and let his body recover. ..It doesn't do his playing reputation much good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8