The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
Whilst I hate the thought of turning on one of our own players at Brooky. I now don't consider Foran one of our players, not with the way he is deadset on leaving. It sounds like he can't wait to leave.

Has anyone got any good ideas for a banner letting him know that he is no longer honourable enough to wear the 6 jersey.

I would like one to say " Foran you are no longer welcome please leave now. Manly hates you too"

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Ken Sutcliffe just reported on Nine news "That Manly have received a big boost in that Kieran Foran is scheduled to play on Saturday against the drizzle" I had to laugh! Now will he actually play??

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Ken Sutcliffe just reported on Nine news "That Manly have received a big boost in that Kieran Foran is scheduled to play on Saturday against the drizzle" I had to laugh! Now will he actually play??

I think it's true. I heard his family were quite keen on a weekend away in Melbourne.

• 👍
Reactions: Baz

tookey

First Grader
I like to get Junior Paulo (not Joseph, and not the old guy with the same name). I'm talking about the bearded mongrel who copped a 9 week suspension for lifting. He looks like being a devastating player.
Agree. Manly need to start offering good money to some of the parra players and create unrest there over salaries.

They seem to be able to fit too many players into their salary cap so quite a few must be on low contracts.

tookey

First Grader
Sutcliffe has NFI

Foran puts his jersey on but hasn't turned up since July 2014. Would rather he stayed injured than watch a half hearted judas playing for Manly

Steve76

Reserve Grader
Whilst I hate the thought of turning on one of our own players at Brooky. I now don't consider Foran one of our players, not with the way he is deadset on leaving. It sounds like he can't wait to leave.

Has anyone got any good ideas for a banner letting him know that he is no longer honourable enough to wear the 6 jersey.

I would like one to say " Foran you are no longer welcome please leave now. Manly hates you too"
How about burn a parra flag on the hill while chanting his name or just as he gets off team bus to a game

Beer buzzard

Only tipsy on gamedays
Honestly, 156 pages on this guy? Let's move on to something more interesting. Do you know that cows can't work downstairs?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He'll play so he gets picked for NZ, actually we might get a MOTM game from him which would mean a win....now there's a positive from a negative for you!!

tookey

First Grader
Doesn't sound good for Foran if he has a bulging disc similar to Michael Clarke's. He will never recover from his torn heartlidge so could be a short career at Parra for the pea heart

Kieran Foran (Sea Eagles) – Hamstring. Was named on Tuesday but is an unlikely starter as he battles a hamstring strain relating to a bulging disc in his back. Sportal understands the injury is similar to the one that has plagued cricketer Michael Clarke throughout his career.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/ph...2v05k3tz9c6xrmu08no/2015-nrl-casualty-ward-42

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Doesn't surprise me that he's got a significant injury. I have never subscribed to the view that he doesn't try on the field, but that's by the by. Eels fans will be over the moon at this news, which cheers me up no end! They may have bought a crock!@:D:rofl::devil:

JenEagle

Bencher
That's a very serious long term injury and something he will have to manage for the rest of his life.

I have had back injuries and they just take so long if ever to heal so to have a bulging disc with refered leg pain so young is not good news.

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14
12 6 6 -76 14