The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Kieran Foran won’t backflip on Parramatta Eels deal, saying he is happy with his decision
  • DEAN RITCHIE
  • THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
  • APRIL 20, 2015 5:30PM
KIERAN Foran has no plans to renege on his Parramatta deal, declaring: “I am comfortable and happy with my decision.”

Speaking with The Daily Telegraph on Monday, Foran confirmed he would play with the Eels next season and never considered backflipping before the NRL’s round 13 deadline.

As speculation mounts his Manly teammate Daly Cherry-Evans could renege on a Gold Coast contract, Foran said: “I can only speak on behalf of myself because I don’t know what is going on with Daly’s future but I will be honouring my deal.

“I am comfortable with my decision and happy with it.”

Asked whether he ever considered backflipping, Foran said: “No, it was something we spoke about when going through the process of my deal.

“I spoke about it with my manager (Paul Sutton) and with Parramatta. We were aware of it and spoke about the fact I was comfortable and happy with my decision.

“Everyone’s situation is different and, like I said, I can’t comment on Chez’s (Cherry-Evans) situation. But I guess for myself that is why I took such a long time to make the decision.

“I wanted to be sure about it. I knew once I had made it that I was comfortable and knew as of 2016 I was going to be at Parramatta.”

Foran said Manly had not tried to persuade him to stay since he announced his decision.

“I think Manly have been really great in respecting my decision and accepting it,’’ Foran said.

“They haven’t tried at all. I just have to get back on the field and play some good footy.”

While wanting to focus purely on this year, Foran praised Parramatta’s signing of Newcastle and NSW hardman Beau Scott, which was confirmed on Monday.

“It will be a great boost. He’s a quality player, he’s played Origin, played for Australia,” Foran said.

“He is a world-class back-rower and someone with his wealth of experience, he’s such a tough player, I am sure he will add value to that pack. I just have to concentrate on this year.”

And Manly need Foran too. The Sea Eagles are running last — a sight not seen at Brookvale for more than a decade.

Foran is hoping to return from a torn hamstring injury for Saturday night’s important match against Melbourne at AAMI Park.

Pressed on running last, Foran said: “It’s a different feeling. Ever since I have been in first grade we have always been sitting thereabouts. After seven rounds, to be situated down there on the bottom, it’s an unusual feeling. Unfamiliar feeling.

“But there is still a lot of faith and belief in the playing group and no-one has really been too down and out, which is great to see. I guess in situations like this you can get down and out and negative. But everyone is upbeat and positive and feel we’re not too far off. We just need to claw our way to that first win and then we can hopefully get on a roll after that.
------------------------------------------------
His smirk is just aching to be slapped off his smug face :mad:

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
On the radio heard he praised Parra for the Beau Scott signing. He is one player i'm happy won't be backflipping. He could have easily just replied "that's next yr and i'm just focused on this season, no comment"

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
On the radio heard he praised Parra for the Beau Scott signing. He is one player i'm happy won't be backflipping. He could have easily just replied "that's next yr and i'm just focused on this season, no comment"
fck him and close this thread now . I hope Kelly shows his worth and gets a third party deal going for the one that really wanted to stay and that is DCE

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
"Claw our way to that first win..."

????

doesn't he consider victories where he wasn't playing as wins for manly?

Lucky he doesn't work for his dad....because with his attitude..... "dcm"

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Who cares what the prick is comfortable with? I'd be comfortable with him f**king off to another planet. I really don't want to see him in a Manly jersey ever again.

Last edited:

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Shame we cant do a deal and be rid of him now. We better get used to having our noses rubbed in it by the Manly hating press.

I am at the stage when i hear either of them speak i turn the channel. They no longer are Manly its that simple for me.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
And how convenient, he just can't play this weekend as he needs another week, just in time for a MOTM performance for the Kiwi's ( you watch him go, it will be the $oran of old in the Test Match on the 1st of May.

Mavin

Bencher
lol this guy is a real prick he has just praised the eels on signing Beau Scott it is obviously a backhand at our management what the idiot doesn't realise is we couldn't spend money we were saving it for you you selfish prick.

We dodged a bullet with this guy to consider some saw him as a future captain.

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
With his untimely comments about how great it is that Parra have signed Beau Scott....I think Foran deadset resents being stuck here...Where is the strong leadership from our club regarding those comments.
The politically correct brigade can say it's only a game..but this charade makes me sick.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With his untimely comments about how great it is that Parra have signed Beau Scott....I think Foran deadset resents being stuck here...Where is the strong leadership from our club regarding those comments.
The politically correct brigade can say it's only a game..but this charade makes me sick.

I get a feeling the club would be pissed off with that as well.

Who knows maybe a mid season swap, Foran for ?????

Apart from Lussick, who it's claimed is heading to the Titans , who do you think the Squeals would let go in return for $forme?

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
They'de probably gladly send Watmough back haha.....but I'd be OK with getting Peni Terepo. He's young and has plenty of grunt and I'm not sure they will have room for him with all the forwards they've purchased.
I'd like to see him in the team as a future starter with Jake T .

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I like to get Junior Paulo (not Joseph, and not the old guy with the same name). I'm talking about the bearded mongrel who copped a 9 week suspension for lifting. He looks like being a devastating player.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12