The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too many Tagatese (spl) & similar hits! The bulging disk is the biggest worry because if this is not addressed he will be a cameo player for many years to come.

Unfortunately there is a big difference in playing cricket and NRL with bulging discs in your back.

Not suggesting cricket is not physically demanding however the NRL is one of the most physically demanding sports in the world.

Broken/pulled heartstrings or serious injury? Foz has played way, way above his weight for Manly for many seasons. His courage and intensity could never have been questioned. It has been 2v-esc.

If this report is accurate, his willingness to take hits has finally caught up with him. If he does have an injury similar to Michael Clarke's, then of course his performance is greatly affected. Who shows more courage playing with this type of injury - Clarke the cricketer or Foran the league player?
Rex, are you Kieran?:p

Broken/pulled heartstrings or serious injury? Foz has played way, way above his weight for Manly for many seasons. His courage and intensity could never have been questioned. It has been 2v-esc.

If this report is accurate, his willingness to take hits has finally caught up with him. If he does have an injury similar to Michael Clarke's, then of course his performance is greatly affected. Who shows more courage playing with this type of injury - Clarke the cricketer or Foran the league player?

He's been disruptive off the field, absolutely shocking for 12 months ON the field, walks around like the world owes him a favour, talks smack about the club and leaving us in public, openly admits he wants to leave.

Basically, he's offensive to all five senses. In fact, I'm pretty sure Peter Griffin is speaking about K Foran

Who shows more courage signing a long term contract knowing you are chronically injured for a massive (for the sport) pay check.

He's been disruptive off the field, absolutely shocking for 12 months ON the field, walks around like the world owes him a favour, talks smack about the club and leaving us in public, openly admits he wants to leave.

Basically, he's offensive to all five senses. In fact, I'm pretty sure Peter Griffin is speaking about K Foran

A mighty fine high horse you've got there Ryan.

Have you ever criticised Manly, its management, owners or players? Openly?

Do as I say, not as I do?

A
Before my time @Dan could update , there was a thread that was About the same size as this.

But I think this may have gone past that one and be the biggest ever ???
s much as I don't think he deserves it, we must keep this going and become apart of silvery ails history. It will be spoken about for many generations ha ha, The thread on that queer prick who stuffed his career by leaving the greatest club of all.

I am still flabbergasted that foran went there. Fair enough if he wants to leave manly however he obviously didn't think it through or he got very bad advice to choose the eels.

It's common knowledge that the place is a graveyard for players. They have the opposite culture to the storm and to a lesser extent us and the dogs.

Justin Poore, sandow, Shane Shackelton etc are good examples of players who ruined their careers by signing with the eels. Look at Hoppa and watmough. They are shadows of their former selves now they are at the eels. They haven't had a good halfback since Sterlo FFS.

On top of that they have won 2 out of the last 3 spoons and will be in contention this year.

And we have discussed their off the field issues in other threads so I won't go into that.

I think he has made a huge mistake.

I am not suggesting nor do I want him to do a backflip and stay at manly but a player with his skills and reputation surely could have chosen a stronger all round club than the eels for his future career.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8