The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryan

Journey Man
Foran would have been the hero the past two weeks, as I think at crucial times, he had the game in his hands. Two weeks ago, dying flat with the ball, and gifting North QLD the ball. Last week, a precise pass to Bullet may have done it in my opinion.

We just don't win games of football anymore with him in the team

southsideeagle

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Hasn't he established that he has rocks in his head already by signing with them in the first place?
Why not sign? forget the Arthur stuff and whatnow. He signed with a NRL club closish to home, will still play for his country and be paid mega bucks as one of the highest paid players in NRL. I think he was sick of some Manly officials/players/management and best he has made a change. Everyone should be happy! For one I'm pleased he is going but we often look back on what some players have contributed to the club during their term. During his time here he was a major contributor. The last 12 months have not been good and hopefully that can fade a little in our overall rating of him can fade a little over time.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Why not sign? forget the Arthur stuff and whatnow. He signed with a NRL club closish to home, will still play for his country and be paid mega bucks as one of the highest paid players in NRL. I think he was sick of some Manly officials/players/management and best he has made a change. Everyone should be happy! For one I'm pleased he is going but we often look back on what some players have contributed to the club during their term. During his time here he was a major contributor. The last 12 months have not been good and hopefully that can fade a little in our overall rating of him can fade a little over time.

Let's just accept that he didn't go there for success, as it's pretty much a given that there won't be any of that. I think we can also take it as a given that he was always going to leave Manly, as he clearly hasn't been happy for quite some time.

Assuming then that it's all about the money, he should be thinking about the contract after the one he is signing now. Parra's last big name signings are Watmough, Hoppa and Sandow. Foz is destined for the same future as those 3, who have all gone massively backwards at Parra.

He would have been better off signing with the Roosters or Dogs, even if they couldn't match Parra's money. There's a reason why Parra has to pay overs.

Foz was guided in his decision by Brad Arthur (who is a bastard who saw a fracture in the playing group at Manly and decided to take full advantage of it) and Choc (who simply decided to take the stupid coin on offer, which actually makes sense at the stage he is at in his career).

Foz will realise that signing with Parra was a very poor decision soon enough, if he hasn't already.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Let's just accept that he didn't go there for success, as it's pretty much a given that there won't be any of that. I think we can also take it as a given that he was always going to leave Manly, as he clearly hasn't been happy for quite some time.

Assuming then that it's all about the money, he should be thinking about the contract after the one he is signing now. Parra's last big name signings are Watmough, Hoppa and Sandow. Foz is destined for the same future as those 3, who have all gone massively backwards at Parra.

He would have been better off signing with the Roosters or Dogs, even if they couldn't match Parra's money. There's a reason why Parra has to pay overs.

Foz was guided in his decision by Brad Arthur (who is a bastard who saw a fracture in the playing group at Manly and decided to take full advantage of it) and Choc (who simply decided to take the stupid coin on offer, which actually makes sense at the stage he is at in his career).

Foz will realise that signing with Parra was a very poor decision soon enough, if he hasn't already.
Well by his next deal he'll be even more busted up than Choc now.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
If he exacerbates his bulging disc, or, perish the thought, should he RUPTURE it, he would have to spend a lengthy time out of the game. He's a bad investment. At that point his best option would be to retire.:hi:

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Smh has Parra CEO quitting @:rolleyes:

...Seward's pending exit from the Eels is unlikely to have an affect on the future of Kieran Foran, who will join the club next season.

Foran has a clause in his contract that allows him to leave at any time if there is upheaval at management level.

However the Manly superstar is concerned about Brad Arthur, and as long as Arthur is at the helm he will join the Eels next season on a four-year deal.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Smh has Parra CEO quitting @:rolleyes:

...Seward's pending exit from the Eels is unlikely to have an affect on the future of Kieran Foran, who will join the club next season.

Foran has a clause in his contract that allows him to leave at any time if there is upheaval at management level.

However the Manly superstar is concerned about Brad Arthur, and as long as Arthur is at the helm he will join the Eels next season on a four-year deal.
Nicely timed reminder there given some recent poor publicity that the Eels can't f*** with the Dalai...

HappilyManly

Journey Man
The Club stability is the get out clause and not who is the Coach.

Foran can not backflip as it took him 6 months to just flip :cool:

His attitude is even more disapointing than Snake's - wish we could get rid of him by 30 June :nod:

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Oh dear Eels are not setting themselves up for success - it would be nice if Storm less their stars beat them tomorrow night

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Had a good dig tonight. Was good to see him give the effort we know he has.
Maybe he is sick of losing as he really wouldn't have played in too many losing teams.

Well done tonight Fozz, but I still hate you for leaving.

He has just come the the realisation that he wont win anymore games at squeels so he want to soak in as much glory as he can this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16