The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With Maloney to Sharks, they have lost RTS. Lost $BW last year.
Forme plays well tonight, any chance they might be putting a sneaky bid on Foran to backflip or are the Hayne to roosters rumors a bit more then just smoke

Fickle. Still a lazy, disruptive slob, who openly turned his back on us. Looking forward to watching the team without his negative arse in it.

^ He has been injured ,showed toughness & some heart again tonight (Its been a long time) On tonight's form - would take him back in a heart beat .
You can say what you like about him ,but as you saw tonight ,his teammates don't share your viewpoint.

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Fickle. Still a lazy, disruptive slob, who openly turned his back on us. Looking forward to watching the team without his negative arse in it.
The the way he is treated by other Manly players gives the lie to this opinion. He is obviously well thought of within the squad, which would not be the case if he was lazy on field. It's obvious (to me at least) he's been battling injuries for quite some time.

However I too am looking forward to seeing our team with a new 5/8 next year, and as long as the Eels don't win a premiership while Foran is there I will be quite satisfied.

The the way he is treated by other Manly players gives the lie to this opinion. He is obviously well thought of within the squad, which would not be the case if he was lazy on field. It's obvious (to me at least) he's been battling injuries for quite some time.

However I too am looking forward to seeing our team with a new 5/8 next year, and as long as the Eels don't win a premiership while Foran is there I will be quite satisfied.

I'm not going to lie mate, as soon as a player turns their back on us, i DO admittedly completely turn against that player, so understand if yall get frustrated at my vitriol towards him.

Guess i just have that with, or against us mentality. Maybe thats prehistoric hahahah..maybe i care way too much as well.

I'm not going to lie mate, as soon as a player turns their back on us, i DO admittedly completely turn against that player, so understand if yall get frustrated at my vitriol towards him.

Guess i just have that with, or against us mentality. Maybe thats prehistoric hahahah..maybe i care way too much as well.
Nah, keep it up, helps us stay focussed on the Manly issues

Aren't we lucky that the people that matter (ie, the team) don't read the crap that is present on this site. If they did read this crap - they wouldn't get out of bed.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
You are more than entitled to feel any way you want about a player. My view is that the nature of pro footy in the modern era makes it harder and harder for us to invest emotionally in individuals, which detracts from the experience of following a team.
As for Mr Foran, I hope he plays his guts out for the rest of year and I wish him no success at all thereafter (well, at least with the Eels, don't mind him doing well for the Kiwis).

Mate how old are you 12?
It's our fault for not extending his contract a year ago. Great players shouldn't have to wait until thier last season to be signed and risk larger bids from rivals.
We could have not signed Chase Blair and Mateo and topped up Foran with another 350k.
Mate it's one of the worst debacle desisions in my time following Manly.

Get over it. We can still make a decent run now.

Mate how old are you 12?
It's our fault for not extending his contract a year ago. Great players shouldn't have to wait until thier last season to be signed and risk larger bids from rivals.
We could have not signed Chase Blair and Mateo and topped up Foran with another 350k.
Mate it's one of the worst debacle desisions in my time following Manly.

Get over it. We can still make a decent run now.

Chewy, i thought we DID make him a beast offer, and he was publicly our priority, even over DCE.

Wasn't our offer the same as The Slime, but he chose them because he thought Dalai could take his career to the next level?

He openly bragged about leaving as well, and wont even refute that fact when pressed on it in Q & A's.

Hey, I understand what you are saying, so won't criticise Foran any further for the sanity of everyone.

People know how i feel. Ill leave it well alone from now on.

I wonder if Foran's decision would be different if he thought Barrett was going to be the coach next year.

You are more than entitled to feel any way you want about a player. My view is that the nature of pro footy in the modern era makes it harder and harder for us to invest emotionally in individuals, which detracts from the experience of following a team.
As for Mr Foran, I hope he plays his guts out for the rest of year and I wish him no success at all thereafter (well, at least with the Eels, don't mind him doing well for the Kiwis).
I agree with what you say, it is really hard to let go of how you feel about Foran as a player, the fact that he came through our system and has decided to accept an offer to join an unforgiving culture, I could never support him in blue and gold that is blasphemy but I will always admire what he brought to the club but gutted we wont see him and DCE play their careers together.

It may sound childish but last night I just felt pissed off with him for wanting to jump ship.
I guess that's because I know just how good a player he is...sorry Kieran but next year you're the sworn enemy and I hope we smash you !

I agree with what you say, it is really hard to let go of how you feel about Foran as a player, the fact that he came through our system and has decided to accept an offer to join an unforgiving culture, I could never support him in blue and gold that is blasphemy but I will always admire what he brought to the club but gutted we wont see him and DCE play their careers together.

Lyon cape through the Parramatta system.

I can't begrudge that.

An eye for an eye as some may comprehend.

Last edited:
Lyon cape through the Parramatta system.

I can't begrudge that.

An eye for an eye as some may comprehend.
Lyon did not come to Manly straight from Parra, Killer actually developed his game at St Helens more. Your coach at the time was a big reason whey he left whingerland. Foran was seduced my the Dalai and wads of cash.

The irony of your club is you spent years and years hating us, and now you are trying to buy our culture.

Lyon did not come to Manly straight from Parra, Killer actually developed his game at St Helens more. Your coach at the time was a big reason whey he left whingerland. Foran was seduced my the Dalai and wads of cash.

The irony of your club is you spent years and years hating us, and now you are trying to buy our culture.

Mate for a start I'm Manly Warringah born and bred.
What I'm trying to say is some on here won't let the situation settle.
We had our opportunity to sign Foz but for coaching reasons he didn't.

Let's all just get on with the season at hand and stop whinging like little children. ..

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10