The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as we'd probably love Foran to say he wants to stay at Manly, I can't see it happening either way. I don't think we have enough salary cap space to offer him his current market value.

As much as we'd probably love Foran to say he wants to stay at Manly, I can't see it happening either way. I don't think we have enough salary cap space to offer him his current market value.
We have $0, which is what Foran would be on the books at as Parra have to pay him $1 million if he walks.
The TPA's would cover the 300k to take him up to the $1.3m that Parra have him at.

So.... Let's see if I've got this straight.

1. Foran & the Eels agree on and sign, a playing contract.
2. The Eels then decide they don't want to register that deal with the NRL as it's too much in Foran's favor.
3. They start to "negotiate" with Foran to change the deal.

To my way of thinking, if the Eels don't intend to honor the original contract and won't send it to the NRL to register it, Foran who signed it in good faith, has every right to walk away and sue them.

The bottom line here is about Money and it would seem that Foran has the Eels in a bind. Why would he agree to a new long term deal at a reduced rate just because the club says they think the first contract wasn't good for them?

What a complete shambles!
Correct. If terms had been agreed and accepted then Parra are in breach and the remedy is damages.

I wonder how long it'll be before rumours of Foran joining the Rorters as a replacement for Baloney start?

After all, aren't Foran and Schitzel supposed to be best mates dating back to when they were kids?

Correct. If terms had been agreed and accepted then Parra are in breach and the remedy is damages.
And if no contract has actually been registered with the nrl, then Kieran is a free agent for 2016. No backflip required.

Not sure what to make of all the Foran drama, happy for him to stay but just as happy to see Turbo slot into 5/8, anyway seeing its pick on Chewbaca day, here ya go princess some trivia for you... Parramatta was first called the Fruit Pickers ( I kid you not) when they entered the competition, perhaps chewy you as the chief picker could enlighten us on this as I am sure others on here will put their spin on it.

He a lying little prick I thought it was about Arthur ....not the 300k there asking him to drop. We have already moved on resigned dce (for a truckload), lussick, myles., Lewis brown, plus new deal for stevie and matt ballin, plus The Jake and Tom trobjevic new deals. All rumours also point to us going hard at Greg bird with multiple releases of forwards.
again Kieran not about money......

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10