The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow - the Dalai is an absolute piece of ****. He loved Foran until he struggled and then he orchestrates punting him so they can get Hayne back. What a ****ing disgraceful club from top to bottom. I really hope Hayne blows his knee out week one. They deserve it.
Foran is the one who has messed up Manly since 2014 and Parra as soon as he got there @:cool:

His personal problems should have been his priority and finally he is taking the time to address them fully :clap:

Dalai has always said that he is about on field results. Fiz is the one who requires the 24x7 attention :confused:

When I heard that his dad was CEO of Walmart I didn't think, 'Wow, his dad sounds like a really great guy.'
Walmart has a reputation for ultra ruthlessness and paying their employees poverty level wages. His dad must be a hard-nosed heartless bastard.
what a horrible thing to say.

I can't see him going to the Roosters now that they have signed Keary and obviously Pearce will be there forever.

However, I don't think Reynolds is safe at Canterbury and Foz could certainly end up at the Bulldogs. Reynolds is off contract at the end of next season so I wouldn't be surprised if Foran ends up signing a back-ended contract and plays 6 next year with Josh Reynolds playing a bench utility role before being cut loose at the end of the season.

An indefinite break is simply about Foran getting out of his contract at the Eels so he doesn't have to keep turning up to training and rehab for the rest of the season and pretend to care about the result from the sideline. He can put his feet up at home for the rest of the year before hunting down a new contract for 2017.

Dessie probably prefers him to reynolds. T-rex won't be re-signed next year so that is another $450k available. offload reynolds and the money and position are available

I just can't believe Chocolate didn't warn him of the s**t hole he was walking into at Parramatta. I am sure Foz had these problems at Manly as we can see from his form but whatever his issues are they have intensified this year under Parramatta's 'throw anyone under the bus to divert attention' coach.

Are you ****ing ****ting me.

This is xmas, Hogmanay, easter and the queens birthday holiday all rolled in to one for the Parra aresholes.

quit, no pay out, off the salary cap, HAPPY DAYS!

When are parra going to have to pay for their ridiculous signings. No down side to a failed Watmough, no down side to a failed Foz.

$2m wiped off their salary cap for no penalty.

Don't Lol@Parra, they are lolling at everyone.

Are you ****ing ****ting me.

This is xmas, Hogmanay, easter and the queens birthday holiday all rolled in to one for the Parra aresholes.

quit, no pay out, off the salary cap, HAPPY DAYS!

When are parra going to have to pay for their ridiculous signings. No down side to a failed Watmough, no down side to a failed Foz.

$2m wiped off their salary cap for no penalty.

Don't Lol@Parra, they are lolling at everyone.

Don't forget the Hoppa scam they pulled as well

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10