The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kieran Foran receives strong support from the Sea Eagles
Jon Geddes, Manly Daily

THE Sea Eagles community have rallied to express their support for their former champion five-eighth Kieran Foran and concern for his welfare after it was revealed that he was walking away from his $5 million deal with Parramatta to deal with personal issues.

While he left Manly to join the crisis-riddled Eels on a multi-million dollar deal this year, the troubled star still commands tremendous respect on the peninsula where he played with such passion in 147 NRL games.

“Playing football should be the furtherest thing from his mind as he gets his life back in order,” said senior club official Peter Peters.

“We are all concerned for him and wish him the best.”

It has been suggested that the Parramatta directors won’t stand in the way of Foran’s departure as it would give them room in the salary cap to chase and re-sign Jarryd Hayne. That would make Foran a free agent to find another club.

But Manly said it would be inappropriate to enter into speculation that troubled star could return to playing on the northern beaches where he became a superstar of the game.

Sea Eagles “godfather” Ken Arthurson is a huge Foran fan and really feels for him he goes through his difficult issues.

“I was hugely disappointed when he left Manly, I really would have loved him to stay,” Arthurson said.

“I just hope everything works out OK for him because apart from the fact he is a very good player, I’ve always found him to be a decent young bloke.

“In the end, it doesn’t matter how much you are getting paid or what the circumstances are, if you are unhappy somewhere, it’s no use being there.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/a5a2569c9791a3d6af7872e1e353635e

Guys, I am one of his biggest critics for his displays of churlish behaviour toward the end of his Manly days, but fair dinkum, enough with the personal insults. Surely we are better than that. He is obviously mentally ill, so cut him some grace and move on.
He lost his way...he will learn from it.

I would have him back for the right coin. If he got serious, we could do worse

Guys, I am one of his biggest critics for his displays of churlish behaviour toward the end of his Manly days, but fair dinkum, enough with the personal insults. Surely we are better than that. He is obviously mentally ill, so cut him some grace and move on.
He lost his way...he will learn from it.

I would have him back for the right coin. If he got serious, we could do worse
Well said my man...

If we are to believe what we read and hear there is still a cloud over the club over alleged match fixing. I wonder if Kieran played a role in it and wether the current issues he faces are linked to it? Plenty of players are now missing due to season ending injury, potential early release or "stress"....
Seems like Foran has finally realised that Arthur isn't the messiah and that Des is.

My money is that this is all just a ploy to go to the bulldogs next year

ZTC might allude to more on his show on the weekend

I feel for foz and wish him all the best and hope he gets the help he needs

BUT

Today only He has himself to blame, he left this club in a way which in his repuration will never be repaired, his reputation was shot the moment he signed with parra.

Every man and his dog could tell you that Foz was never going to see out his contract with parra but only he was dumb enough to think it could work.

Foz had a hand in destroying a club legend in 2V's and his coaching career and for that he will never be a true Manly legend.

Foz could of been the next manly captain in my opinion but he chose otherwise so he has to wear the consequences of his decision.

To rap up , I feel for Foz and the situation he is in but today Foz '' We told you so''.

Lol at parra indeed :):)

I feel for foz and wish him all the best and hope he gets the help he needs

BUT

Today only He has himself to blame, he left this club in a way which in his repuration will never be repaired, his reputation was shot the moment he signed with parra.

Every man and his dog could tell you that Foz was never going to see out his contract with parra but only he was dumb enough to think it could work.

Foz had a hand in destroying a club legend in 2V's and his coaching career and for that he will never be a true Manly legend.

Foz could of been the next manly captain in my opinion but he chose otherwise so he has to wear the consequences of his decision.

To rap up , I feel for Foz and the situation he is in but today Foz '' We told you so''.

Lol at parra indeed :):)
I had a breakdown about 15 years ago. That is exactly what I did. I was running a fairly decent sized job.
I packed up my shyt, apologised to my work crew, and got the fcuk out of there! Done,...don't judge until you can walk in another man's shoes. For the young, dumb, ignorant and foolish, this is a difficult concept to grasp...really

Just sad sad sad.

I disagree with observations about people who don't understand, they aren't dumb or foolish - they yes may be ignorant or young ill informed even. But no one who has an ounce of compassion will laugh or find joy in this poor kids (yes kids) plight. Remember he is this side of 20 earning more in 1 year than many of us hope to earn in 10 years + that is going on national avg income.

He is a kid in a mans world with all the accoutrements, including hot women and attention from people who want to take advantage of you.

Sad sad sad

Last edited:
To be fair it is not like most mental illness "springs up". Who knows how long it has been affecting him including some his actions over the past couple of years with us

Are you ****ing ****ting me.

This is xmas, Hogmanay, easter and the queens birthday holiday all rolled in to one for the Parra aresholes.

quit, no pay out, off the salary cap, HAPPY DAYS!

When are parra going to have to pay for their ridiculous signings. No down side to a failed Watmough, no down side to a failed Foz.

$2m wiped off their salary cap for no penalty.

Don't Lol@Parra, they are lolling at everyone.
Still a bit funny though that players keep ****ing up.......

Choc was very emotional about todays events. Basically the media hounding pushed Fiz over the edge. He said it's a brave move to give it all away :cool:

Not sure why Choc is in Parra gear and attending their games. Matbe his payout is still pending @:rolleyes:
Now there is a boofhead who is just that...A Boofhead. Different strokes for that CLOWN!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10