The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was one back in the early days that was huge , probably before my time @Dan might know!

I'm not yet at 10 years ( will be in October), but think there was a big one around 2005-6, so before me joining!
The God Debate was the longest ever thread, this one is starting to push it but it was thousands and thousands of posts long. It was deleted accidentally by a moderator and we chose not to ever recover it. It is now lost to the ether of time

Was that the one on whether Cliffy or Wally was the better God?

edit: for my money I'd take Cliffy

edit2: especially after Wally reneged, slime bag.....
it was an actual debate on the existence of god, but lets not go down that route again, I dont have the energy. You learn a lot about the shape of peoples world views in such a debate, for the record I am an atheist

345 pages, who'd of thought!!

And to think some of you wanted it shut down.
This is shorter but looks like a good read, written by some bloke called Tovey...
41OXheQ3zPL._SX307_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The God Debate was the longest ever thread, this one is starting to push it but it was thousands and thousands of posts long. It was deleted accidentally by a moderator and we chose not to ever recover it. It is now lost to the ether of time

and God knows where it went

PPS where does the comma go

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s/news-story/e27643d397933c4a29fd5c1e30aa78ae

KIERAN Foran is poised to join the Bulldogs.
Foran told his Warriors teammates on Tuesday that he will not be staying at the club next year.

The Warriors were desperate to keep the playmaker at the club after handing him a lifeline late last year but ultimately were unsuccessful in their bid to keep him.

“It has been an incredibly tough decision to make but it has reached the point where I had to make a call and I’ve done that today,” the 26-year-old to the Warriors website.

How hard can it be, if it's an annual event for Fiz :wondering:

Pity.

Imagine if he decided not to go to the dogs and they got rid of josh Reynolds. I would crap myself laughing!

It'll be interesting to see if he tries to pull out of games when he goes to the dogs.

Des knows him and will know how to handle him.

Makes the dogs a very strong team, if he has sorted himself out that is.

He's now got a lot of pressure on him again.

Dogs fans are very unforgiving.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7