The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The glory days are over it all got pretty toxic with 5 certain players weve recently lost ,best to move on just wish it didnt end the way it did ....

I would hate to think what state the dogs cap will be in after a couple of years (back ended contracts deluxe)

But aren't they one of the clubs who are eligible for medical retirements?

Assuming yes, watch them sign James Graham to a 10 year back ended deal.

Sad sad sad, come home Foran. DCE and Foz would be unbeatable!
We don't need Foz to be unbeatable .
untitled.png

The warriors haven't learnt from what foran did to manly and that he will pretend that he hasn't signed with the dogs and will announce it after the season ends.

Foran is a dishonest cock who cannot tell the truth

Warriors deny Kieran Foran is “done deal” at Bulldogs

Warriors managing director Jim Doyle has denied that star five-eighth Kieran Foran has signed a deal with the Bulldogs for 2018.

In a wide-ranging interview on the Warriors website, Doyle discussed the ongoing speculation around player contracts, as well as the club’s recruitment.

The obvious main talking point though was the future of Kieran Foran. Doyle made it abundantly clear that as far as he and the club were concerned though, Foran had yet to make any decisions on where he will play next season.

“Kieran has not made a decision yet. He has not signed with the Bulldogs,” Doyle said.

“I got a text message from the Bulldog CEO after midnight last night saying despite what was on the back page of the newspaper we’ve got no agreement with Kieran, we’ve got no as no contract with Kieran Foran.”

“So he may go back to Sydney and he may still stay here.”

https://www.zerotackle.com/warriors...93/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Zero+Tackle

The kinks in Foran’s contract

Kieran Foran has agreed to terms with the Bulldogs - but the deal has a few kinks that are yet to be ironed out.

Because of Foran’s chequered past, the Bulldogs are wary of signing him to a long-term deal.

And Bulldogs officials have put stipulations in his contract that Foran’s management refuse to agree to.

There are clauses about how many games he needs to play to receive his full contract money, about his off-field behaviour, and even about docking him some money if his injuries affect him again.

Foran is coming back to Sydney after the one hit-and-run season with the Warriors because he misses his two small children.

But those close to him are worried returning to Sin City will see him again link up with former brothel owner Eddie Hayson.

The two are very close and Foran’s advisors believe it is in his best interests to stay as far away from Hayson as possible.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ry-bulldogs/48eeu8dhwo2i1ha6jtp7cjiuh/slide/1

Playing lame forced Foz’s hand

Still on Foran, and the straw that broke the camel’s back with the Warriors may have come in last week’s loss to Canberra.

Teammates have told me that Foran wanted to pull out before the game, claiming his troublesome hamstring didn’t feel right.

But the Warriors insisted that Foran play, saying they needed him to have any chance to beat the Raiders.

Watching the game again, it’s clear Foran had little confidence in the leg and it was by the far the worst of his three games with the Warriors to date.

He ran the ball just four times in the 80 minutes and was barely sighted in general play.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ry-bulldogs/48eeu8dhwo2i1ha6jtp7cjiuh/slide/2

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8