The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That contract sounds like a thank you from Des for the premiership in '11 .....

Can't wait to see what sort of "new" injury he gets for a medical retirement .....
On one hand I think you could be right, but they didn't really have many options, but then again 4 years. At least we had the sense to only sign Hodko for 1.5 years.

Considering his past, an STD..?
Don’t be so stupid. If they aren’t going to let snake have medical retirement for his knee or matai for his neck. They are not going to let Foran have it for spots and cold sores on his doodle :p no matter how many tattooed MILFS he bangs

From the eye test, he doesn't look bad at all this season in my opinion @ The Dogs? They are just looking for someone to blame.

From the eye test, he doesn't look bad at all this season in my opinion @ The Dogs? They are just looking for someone to blame.

He hasnt been great, but the dogs all around have been poor.

And if the salary cap stuff is to be believed, they will go further backwards next season.

How long before he ends up at hooker ?? In days gone by he would be playing lock by now, but he is a little undersized these days to cut it at 13 probably.

Didn't Dean Pay say in the post match presser that the halves have to basically pull their fingers out and get to game managing?

Why yes he did global.

Thank you good Sir, now lets retire to the games room for cigars and Brandy (not the hooker).

4 years ....... 4 fukken years!!

1780AD3C-B9F6-4E8D-B0E6-AAB58E40423F.gif

Wow, just wow, if they get away with this it has to show how much of a scumbag Greenturd is with his preferential treatment for certain clubs!!!

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/06/14...nrl-to-retire-kieran-foran-on-medical-grounds

Kieran Foran’s rugby league career may be over, with the Bulldogs secretly attempting to retire the former superstar halfback on medical grounds.

Foran is currently sidelined for at least a month with a toe injury, and has also been carrying a neck-shoulder problem.

The former Kiwi Test ace was signed by former Bulldogs coach Des Hasler from the Warriors last year on a deal worth around a $1 million a season.

But Foran has failed to live up to the hype and with off-field problems also hampering him, looks a mere shadow of the player who starred for Manly and New Zealand in recent years.

If the NRL agrees to allow Foran to be retired by the club, he will still get his contract money.

But more significantly for the Bulldogs, his $1 million wage next season will not go into the salary cap, giving them some much needed breathing space.

The club has been left with massive cap problems by Hasler and former chief executive Raelene Castle, who put a host of star players on heavily back-ended contracts.

As a result, the Morris twins will move to England next season, while Moses Mbye (Tigers) and Aaron Woods (Sharks) could be gone within days.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11