The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just emailed the nrl via their website on the contact us section.

Just said it is a biased competition run by a biased CEO and the game has slipped dramatically and is losing many many fans.

Told them depending on which club is asking will depend on the answer and that will mean the dogs salary cap dispensation will be granted. :banghead:

Went on with a lot more but it was a bit of rant but keeping it clean. Wanted to swear but tried to keep it classy. >:)

Biased lot of idiots.

To think i wanted David Gallop gone. He may have been out of his depth at times but he was a decent man at least.

This used car salesman and slime bucket we have now is a joke. I just can't imagine how he got the gig!

Foran is currently sidelined for at least a month with a toe injury.
Poor bugger, maybe he should try this...
ingrown-toenail-s1-facts.jpg

Ingrown toenail facts
  • An ingrown toenail is a common, often unpleasant condition frequently seen in the big toenail.
  • Athletes commonly suffer from ingrown toenails.
  • Improper shoe gear and toe injuries are frequently associated with ingrown toenails.
  • It is not unusual for an ingrown toenail to recur unless treated appropriately.
  • Conservative treatments include soaks, elevation, proper nail cutting, and good foot hygiene.

The article doesn't state that Foran wants to retire though. What if he doesn't want to?

Will this be the new tactic used by clubs looking to provide sone salary cap relief- putting pressure on injured players to retire with the promise they'll be looked after by being paid out their remaining contracted salaries?

I worry about Foran's mental health - without football to occupy him, his demons could come back bigger & worse, especially once the money stops coming in.

I wouldn't mind betting that if this was successful, Foran bobs up somewhere with a reduced contract.

He's still quite young and i doubt he'd want to retire. Even though he only seems to like playing 3 times a month or so..

I don't believe in ghosts or the paranormal ..... until I read the fate of every player who has worn the #7 for Parra since sterlo .....

PSS Ok ... even then I don't believe ... I just start giggling ...... you would think out of common decency they would retire the number 7 jersey ..... Baaahaaahaaahhhaa ...

Who will ever forget Nude Nut Stirling saying he was the greatest signing in Parramatta's history.

A deadset insult to Mick Cronin, but those 9 games he played in the blue and gold could well of been memorable, but I cant remember them.

Did someone mention match fixing?

Sterlo was having wet dreams over Chris Sandow when they first signed him up, which eventually turned into nightmares.

Poor bugger, maybe he should try this...
ingrown-toenail-s1-facts.jpg

Ingrown toenail facts
  • An ingrown toenail is a common, often unpleasant condition frequently seen in the big toenail.
  • Athletes commonly suffer from ingrown toenails.
  • Improper shoe gear and toe injuries are frequently associated with ingrown toenails.
  • It is not unusual for an ingrown toenail to recur unless treated appropriately.
  • Conservative treatments include soaks, elevation, proper nail cutting, and good foot hygiene.

I want to laugh, but the fact that I had the nail on the big toe of my left foot surgically removed 23 years ago after multiple ingrown nails makes me just chuckle instead.

It's a certainty that they'll get away with it.
No way, can't happen, can you imagine how the other clubs would react to this?.
The injury is not a catastrophic career ending injury, it's a culmination of injuries, which the Dogs didn't do due diligence prior to signing him, it just makes it convenient for the Dogs.
Either way Foran still wins.
You gotta love Des for what he has done to them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12