The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryan

Journey Man
Hilarious.

Why not? Each to their own Frank. Have you seen Sezer play? Plus, what about all the other benefits of not having to wait while Foran makes up his mind, and our ability to then strengthen other areas? I don't get it, there are cheaper options, that I think could result in success just as well.

It's not all a one way street.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Why not? Each to their own Frank. Have you seen Sezer play? Plus, what about all the other benefits of not having to wait while Foran makes up his mind, and our ability to then strengthen other areas? I don't get it, there are cheaper options, that I think could result in success just as well.

I agree with you on this Ryan. 2.2 million a season on two halves is not feasible. Seizer providesa sound replacement at a third of the cost. How much more $$$$ do they expect?

Snake

Snake's Alive!

Have you seen him play?

He is slow, not overly creative and injury prone (hence the lack of speed). He has one thing going for him and that's goal kicking. Outside of goal kicking he is a nobody that has achieved nothing in the game as opposed to a premiership winning international.

I respect your right to an opinion; i'm just giving mine.

tookey

First Grader
Rugby League Week has mentioned that the club will consider an offer to Aiden Sezer should either of our halves leave. That adds to plenty of earlier speculation about this, so if we unfortunately do lose one of them, he could be a very solid replacement.[/QUO

Once Manly are interested in Sezer his price tag will go about and he will probably ask for $1.2m as well.

Frank

Bencher

They are not in the same class. Not even close. That's why you don't see multiple clubs falling over themselves offering him huge dollars. Unlike Foran.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
What if we did a reverse Des and made a play for Hodgkinson to play 5/8?

Also Sezer is one option. Maloney is another. It seems like he will be available. Either way there are options if you have the cash which if Foz leaves, we will.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Aidan Sezer - yes please. I'd have him over Kieran Foran any day.

1. The kid has bundles of potential (just like Foran)
2. The kid is a year younger than Foran
3. The kid would come at 1/2 the cost of Foran
4. Point three allows us to strengthen other areas

Heck, I'd be offering Sezer 450k per NOW, see if he nibbles. If he signs, then recall Foran's offer.

5. Use that 550k to acquire someone like Hoppa to replace Matai if he wants to leave.
6. Groom Gutherson?Trbojevic for Brett Stewart's position when he retires.

Backline:-

01. Brett Stewart / Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua / David Williams
03. Steve Matai / Will Hopoate
04. Jamie Lyon / Clinton Gutherson
05. Peta Hiku / Chase Blair
06. Aidan Sezer / Jack Littlejohn
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Options, options, options......this is what Ken Arthurson was saying guys - invest in other options - shoot some arrows over other peoples decks.

That @Ryan is one of your best ever suggestions.

I agree 100%, love Fozzie, love Cherry, can't keep them both so the above is a fair option and wound end the crap.

tookey

First Grader
Latest rumour has Foran seen with real estate agents looking around Baulkham Hills area for a house to buy

Shoe1

Journey Man
This is silly. If we can't have Kieran I'm putting Hiku or Jamie at 6. Both are better options and better footballers.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I think LittleJohn is a decent cover and should be given a chance in the knifing discussions

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Are we slipping into doomsday preppers stocking the cupboards of who we should get to replace. When either of halves have made a decision yet

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Will he? or wont he? will he? or wont he? sigh!! Life has to go on, I think the club would have a plan B and C if necessary if the mail is correct and he is leaving, just be nice to know sometime this millenium.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12