The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't judge Sezer by his performances under the coaching of the guru known as John Cartwright. For heavens sakes, I thought this forum had more forward thinking than that.

Just for a moment consider what Sezer could be under the watchful eye of Toovey and Andrew Johns and then tell me he is no good.

Geez if he'd be good under Tooves and Joey imagine what he'd be like under the great Brad Arthur.

Also that highlights package was about 1/2 him just putting up speccy bombs and someone making him look good haha. Doesn't run enough for me to be a quality 5/8. And I have watched him closely since he came into the league, gun shy when it comes to tackling. can't blame the coach for that.

......Although B Arthur could prob fix it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
Just think, if he stays we can resurrect this thread in 2 or 3 years time and start it all again!!

Or if he leaves we can rename it and continue it as who should replace him, and then go for another 100 pages.

Fair dinkum has so much ever been written about one player???

Quick question

Has this thread now over taken the "is there a god" thread? If not it has to be close

Maybe the age old question has been answered and Kieran is god. He's getting more media attention than that white-bearded cloud resident. Probably going to be on a higher income too.

I know it's only highlights, which is maybe a skew if look at it all, but I see a lot of Foran in this:-
(Like I say, 1/3 the cost, why not - and ends all the BS)
Get Sezer into the Manly system and he will be better than foran and at a fraction of the price.

Sign him now and let foran go so we can sign DCE and move on.

I don't know, call me optimistic, but I'd like to think foran has more class than that, shopping for a house in the hills while there is so much speculation about his next contract, surely he'd have more respect for not only the manly club but it's fans.
Time will tell.

Maybe Foran is delaying the official announcement until the end of the season as he is worried about the backlash he will cop.

Got a season launch email yesterday and the photos on the promo were Snake, Killer, DCE and Foz. They're staying.
Manly refused their requests for a release for this season

Did they have unhappy looks on their faces? if so then they must all be going to season end.

If he stays, he stays, if he goes, then too bad, we went through the same anguish as fans a few years back.
If reports regarding the offer from Manly are true, then Manly has done all it could do to keep him without breaking the bank , he is only one player after all.

Just think, if he stays we can resurrect this thread in 2 or 3 years time and start it all again!!

Or if he leaves we can rename it and continue it as who should replace him, and then go for another 100 pages.

Fair dinkum has so much ever been written about one player???
Thank god the internet wasn't around when Bob Fulton left Manly. It would have gone into meltdown.

L
He has just settled into a place in belrose with partne and baby. Do you think Bennett gave him time off from the allstars to go to look at open houses? Please
Partner? Baby? Geez, he can't commit anywhere! Cmon Foz, put a ring on us both!!

Heard another rumour today - someones mate (of course it was) saw DCE dining with Flanno at Beppi's last night.

At least he's got decent taste in restaurants...

Thank god the internet wasn't around when Bob Fulton left Manly. It would have gone into meltdown.

The internet of course did exist then but was only used by military and academic sectors. I've read some of the history and they were quite close to releasing a public version in 1976, but the whole Bozo to Easts thing blew up and the internet bosses decided to postpone due to fear of the bandwidth being eaten up by irate manly fans.

Heard another rumour today - someones mate (of course it was) saw DCE dining with Flanno at Beppi's last night.

At least he's got decent taste in restaurants...
Wow yr friend of a friend missed great opportunity to get his phone out and take a pic. Missed chance to make easy money.

I think if it was the case (DCE to Sharks) the meeting would be somewhere out of public eye.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12