The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree he was giving it to them under the posts towards the end of the 1st half. He is back where he belongs. His sister Natalie goes to my gym and she said he is loving being back at manly.
He was Manly through and through and should have been a one club player but the band broke up and there were a lot of tears. So good to have him back. I absolutely love his playing style. Great bloke too.

There is no better DIRECT half in the comp than Foran, the bloke is adding plenty and personally, I love watching this Manly Champion back where he belongs!!

I could see 2-3 (at least) years extra tbh. Schuster is still very young, and together with Olakau'atu and Trbojevic form the best backrow in the game.

I could see 2-3 (at least) years extra tbh. Schuster is still very young, and together with Olakau'atu and Trbojevic form the best backrow in the game.
Cant argue with that based on his renewed energy - obviously loving his footy again and a proven superstar and though Schu was promised a 5/8 gig (in time).....the kid is playing sensational footy in the back row and will appreciate whatever is best to see this team succeed

Cant argue with that based on his renewed energy - obviously loving his footy again and a proven superstar and though Schu was promised a 5/8 gig (in time).....the kid is playing sensational footy in the back row and will appreciate whatever is best to see this team succeed
Honestly, when Schuster plays in the backrow, he plays like a 5/8 anyways mate. Just tell him it's 5/8 if that makes him happy haha.

Tell Foran to tell the team he's playing prop all I care if it keeps the group happy :)

Honestly, when Schuster plays in the backrow, he plays like a 5/8 anyways mate. Just tell him it's 5/8 if that makes him happy haha.

Tell Foran to tell the team he's playing prop all I care if it keeps the group happy :)
If you hear schuster talk about foz you can tell that he absolutely loves the bloke and he would be stoked for the old fella to extend. Even if it prevents or delays him from taking the 6 jersey. They interviewed schuster when foz injured his hand and he was genuinely shattered for him.

It's good to see how Foz's directness at the line brings out the best in Turbo. Just gives him that little bit of extra time and space. Tries on RHS came from kicks except the misdirected pass that bounced up fortuitously for Saab. LHS nice ball playing and passing to put Garrick over for 4.

I know a player that is probably earning a little over market value that could give up a bit to keep Foz here for another year. He's making him look good so he should share the love.

It's good to see how Foz's directness at the line brings out the best in Turbo. Just gives him that little bit of extra time and space. Tries on RHS came from kicks except the misdirected pass that bounced up fortuitously for Saab. LHS nice ball playing and passing to put Garrick over for 4.

I know a player that is probably earning a little over market value that could give up a bit to keep Foz here for another year. He's making him look good so he should share the love.
The club has an option on his services for next year if they want to activate it.He is contracted for next year if the club wants him.
I do understand you are having a dig at DCE.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8