The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

Also love reading that Matai is likely to stay...hats off to Perry and co.

I know it's unlikely, but imagine if we kept all of them. That would be a true sign of loyalty and would definatley drive the team for another premiership. There is obviously a special bond amongst this playing group and I'm sure the players will question wether they will find that anywhere else. Trex to me seems like a pretty emotional type of guy, if he is to leave it will hit him pretty hard. Maybe emotions will win out in the end.

One can only hope.

Fingers crossed on T- Rex. He's an excitement machine these days, most improved player in the competition.

Ho hum wake me when its all over.

MPC75 said:
I know it's unlikely, but imagine if we kept all of them. That would be a true sign of loyalty and would definatley drive the team for another premiership. There is obviously a special bond amongst this playing group and I'm sure the players will question wether they will find that anywhere else. Trex to me seems like a pretty emotional type of guy, if he is to leave it will hit him pretty hard. Maybe emotions will win out in the end.

One can only hope.

t-rex is very close to the stewart brothers and if brett stays it will go a long way to us retaining him. Lussicks value has also dropped considerably and he may also stay.

If we re sign all of them or perhaps only lose Lussick I reckon we should build a statue of Perry on top of the hill next to the Garden Shed

If we lose Lussick to keep the rest , then so be it .

Losing Lussick could be problematic. We are going to be found wanting up front. There are some good props out there that run all over the top of ours.

Lussick is not living up to the 'next big thing' reputation that was being cultivated towards the end of last year Frank. He hasn't exactly shaped up this year. He's still just a kid.

Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

Tell Kite he's free to negotiate elsewhere.
Give Nood a role in the club.
King two more seasons, by then Ultra Magnus and Cunningham will be ready

Frank said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
For example?

Are you serious? Take a look at the starting props for most other clubs.

Yes he is serious. We dont need to take a look at other clubs, since we have such a good view of our own. Who are these other props we can buy that beat our current crop ?

On the original topic, ill take the "news" reported with a grain of salt, the writers of these articles saying he is staying or going know sweet f. all and are merely speculating and feeding on rumours. I have had a feeling for a long time that manly are going to lose foran and lussick to keep snake and trex, whether that still comes to fruition, well only time will tell. In the meantime ill leave the negotiations to the club and individual players/managers. For me, a simple fan, ill sit back and enjoy watching my team play each week.

seaeagles4life said:
On the original topic, ill take the "news" reported with a grain of salt, the writers of these articles saying he is staying or going know sweet f. all and are merely speculating and feeding on rumours. I have had a feeling for a long time that manly are going to lose foran and lussick to keep snake and trex, whether that still comes to fruition, well only time will tell. In the meantime ill leave the negotiations to the club and individual players/managers. For me, a simple fan, ill sit back and enjoy watching my team play each week.

Cant understand that Foran/Lussick v Stewart/TRex rationale. If it was loss of Lussick to keep TRex it would make sense but losing Foran to keep Snake ? Highly doubtful.

Jatz Crackers said:
seaeagles4life said:

Cant understand that Foran/Lussick v Stewart/TRex rationale. If it was loss of Lussick to keep TRex it would make sense but losing Foran to keep Snake ? Highly doubtful.

I am not saying foran and lussicks contracts value = trex and snakes value but that the combined money freed up by the loss of lussick and foran go some way to helping manly to keep trex and snake. The reality is we cant keep them all, I have accepted that.

seaeagles4life said:
I am not saying foran and lussicks contracts value = trex and snakes value but that the combined money freed up by the loss of lussick and foran go some way to helping manly to keep trex and snake. The reality is we cant keep them all, I have accepted that.

Ive accepted that someone must go aswell.

I dont think the two you mentioned as going, makes sense in comparison to the two you mention leaving. Nothing to do with combined value $ wise.

I believe this story as much as the ones about him going...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4