The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

Rainman, Seriously there's nobody on your playing roster that i would go after, that's not said to be vindictive... i just think your club lacks class...lol

manlyfan. said:
Rainman, Seriously there's nobody on your playing roster that i would go after, that's not said to be vindictive... i just think your club lacks class...lol

That’s why they are chasing KF and others, you can’t have class across the paddock and hope to keep them for any longer than 2 or 3 years, we had a gun team from 02 to 04 when we had that little salary cap issue and lost the lot shortly after, the days of building a team are over, too much competition around these days, bring back the Sydney comp and get that old district rivalry back
Those great games at the SGC, Belmore and Brooky would shat over what’s on offer these days

Berkeley_Eagle said:
How many local juniors do you have again in your 25 man squad ?

Thats not my point or the topic, just saying that the comp these days does not allow teams to build anymore, the numbers of juniors in this case is not in question.
In answer to your Q, i would guess between 5 and 8

Sorry guys, but you need to remember something.

Gallop would still be seething over the Stewart incident and we already know he's no fan of Manly. That's not to say he loves the Bulldogs, but from a logical standpoint he WILL intervene if required, because the last thing he wants is the two clubs in court over this. It'd make a laughing stock of the NRL.

I dare say he'd be calling both parties if push came to shove and telling them to sort it out OUTSIDE court.

Think of it like two franchisees going to court against each other. Regardless of the outcome the parent company looks bad.

Loigcally if you were going to launch legal action over this, wouldn't you act BEFORE the horse has bolted, and use it as a distraction to sign up your off contract players while the other club is busy going through the courts?

MrInvisible said:

Gallop would still be seething over the Stewart incident and we already know he's no fan of Manly. That's not to say he loves the Bulldogs, but from a logical standpoint he WILL intervene if required, because the last thing he wants is the two clubs in court over this. It'd make a laughing stock of the NRL.

I dare say he'd be calling both parties if push came to shove and telling them to sort it out OUTSIDE court.

Think of it like two franchisees going to court against each other. Regardless of the outcome the parent company looks bad.

Loigcally if you were going to launch legal action over this, wouldn't you act BEFORE the horse has bolted, and use it as a distraction to sign up your off contract players while the other club is busy going through the courts?

And who was Stewart's coach during that time, who continuously harped on about Gallop? Maybe put some thought into your next argument.

MrInvisible said:

So in effect what your saying is that Gallop isn't professional enough to put aside past grievances in order to make a balanced decision on a current situation that he's employed to oversee.

MrInvisible said:
Gallop would still be seething over the Stewart incident and we already know he's no fan of Manly
You know this how ? Let me guess you know someone on the commission
just keep believing all the little fairy tales that you are being told

Just to clarify Gallop came into the Manly dressing room after the sharks game and actually talked to Brett

MrInvisible said:

I know he thinks he is God, but in reality Gallop has no authority to overrule a club's decision to commence proceedings against another.

Jatz Crackers said:
1) Menzies
2) Sub Mountable ? Is there a naval battle on this friday we dont know about, or does that mean some sort of low doggy style ?

It should have read Mensies and surmountable. I really do hope that the obscurity has not detracted from your comprehension.

Who Will Replace Kieran Foran in 2013?

Kieran Foran will announce his departure from the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles not to long after the Canterbury v Manly match. It won't be a surprise that he will be following Des Hasler to the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. The delay of the announcement is to have T-Rex follow him to the Bulldogs. See if he had announced it earlier, Manly would of signed T-Rex immediately. By the delay T-Rex is uncertain if Manly can afford him under the Salary Cap.

Let's move forward & find our new five-eight for next season but continue to support Foran in 2012. We have another Premiership to win.

New five-eight?

RE: Who Will Replace Kieran Foran in 2013?

Got a feeling you may be right but lets worry about 2013 after October 7

urulion said:
Jatz Crackers said:
1) Menzies
2) Sub Mountable ? Is there a naval battle on this friday we dont know about, or does that mean some sort of low doggy style ?

It should have read Mensies and surmountable. I really do hope that the obscurity has not defected from your comprehension.

1) Menzies
2) deflected

My comprehension is gooda !

if we can defeat hazler in court we should go for it not for keeping foran but for teaching slimy dez that these sneaky tactics should not be tolerated. The club trustedez and he took insider info to steal our stars .

I honestly can not fathom this legal action talk, it just sounds so petty and spiteful and is unbecoming of both clubs.

I know we like being hated, but adding to it doesn't seem a logical thing to do.

We are going to lose players, and we lost our coach, it happens, even Wayne Bennett left the broncos.

The thing is, when he left the broncos, they did the respectful thing, and just got on with business, appointed a new coach and kept looking at new talent. Sure they have a bit of an unfair advantage, but they didn't carry on like a bunch of children.

It is so sad to see this mighty club look like this, even if all this talk of legal action is only fan driven, it is so unbecoming and it saddens me that we are the ones doing it.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8