The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

globaleagle said:
The only thing new in this thread is my comment saying there is nothing new in this thread.

Please ensure every 10th post is a pic of a random cheerleader.

cheers.

as you wish
fat_cheerleader.jpg

Daniel said:
globaleagle said:
The only thing new in this thread is my comment saying there is nothing new in this thread.

cheers.

as you wish
fat_cheerleader.jpg

Now we're talking!!!

This crap is all getting out of hand. Des left, so f'ing what? The club is bigger then one man. He wanted a change, challengers, different scenery, sick off the boss, you name it, he had his reasons. I know that I have felt all of those things listed in my working life. There have been a lot of Manly legends that have left in the past for other clubs and guess what? Manly are still here. It is not the end of the world. Yes, I would love for Foran to be in Manly colours next year but I know I will be still supporting the Manly club if he isn't. Honestly, this is getting embarrassing.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Daniel said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Daniel said:
But to what end. It just seems a waste of time and money and is nothing but horrible PR.

Being devils advocate, why do you suggest bad PR ?

It dont see prosecuting a wrong should necessarily bring about bad public relations.

I'd like to offer the case of Larrikan music vs Men at Work.

The judgement was that Men at Work were in the wrong, however you will be hard pressed to find many people that see Larrikan music in a good light for their action.

It just seems petty and most will see it as so

You can quote plenty of cases Dan, but what it comes down to is... well, it's the vibe, Dan. :idea: :D
Dont lie it's more like mabo and the jist of it

Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

IF (a big if) the contract money on offer is the same from Manly & Canterbury & Foran is still hesitating then I think the deal with the Poodles has already been done. Foran has picked Hasbola over his team mates.
Thanks for the memories Kieran but don't let that door hit you on the way out.

cliffylyons said:
Couple of guys here at work are saying that Foran signed with Canterbury last week, but is waiting for after the match to announce his plans.

Further to this, I am the director of 38 staff. This afternoon I got them to speculate that foran has in fact signed with manly. So including me that's 39 people at my work. Beats your "couple of guys" hands down!

Hasler denies Foran meeting

Canterbury coach Des Hasler has laughed off claims he met with Manly five-eighth Kieran Foran last week to secure a deal to bring the New Zealand international to Belmore in 2013.

Foran has a clause in his contract which allows him to leave the Sea Eagles should Hasler depart Brookvale, and the 21-year-old is yet to put pen to paper on a new agreement since the two-time premiership-winning coach walked out of the club to take control of the Bulldogs.

Sydney Triple M radio station's The Grill Team took a call from a cafe owner last week, claiming he'd served the pair coffee as they discussed terms for next season, prompting huge speculation a deal had been completed.

"It's so interesting, it sounded like the kid that was doing it was a 12-year-old," Hasler said on Tuesday.

"Is it the gorilla team on Triple M he rang? To think I'd be meeting him over a cappuccino in the middle of Belmore - I was right here training.

"I don't know anything about it. All that can be said is that those players have to make up their minds what they want to do, and the rest is speculation."

Hasler will face Manly on Friday at ANZ Stadium for the first time since his acrimonious parting with the club he'd enjoyed a 24-year association with as a player and a coach.

Constant speculation linking the Bulldogs with Manly players has incensed Sea Eagles fans, and although Hasler is expecting a rough ride from them, he's unconcerned by it.

"I am fine with it, you can unbridle their passion and that siege mentality, but it is out of my control," he said.

"My focus is that it is a round eight game and I think Manly will be similar, it is a game that we need to win.

"We are one and four over the last month and our focus is getting back into the winners circle. We took a lot of confidence from the way we played against Melbourne and we were buoyed by it.

"I think you can expect a really fast, open game of football."

That was from the NRL site,

My gut feeling all along is our Number 6 is staying.

Anyone else past the foran crap now ? Couldn't care if he goes now, means we keep a lot more then we would have by keeping him, and maybe a little low price handy buy ! If he goes tough tittties !

Manly1973 said:

Canterbury coach Des Hasler has laughed off claims he met with Manly five-eighth Kieran Foran last week to secure a deal to bring the New Zealand international to Belmore in 2013.

Foran has a clause in his contract which allows him to leave the Sea Eagles should Hasler depart Brookvale, and the 21-year-old is yet to put pen to paper on a new agreement since the two-time premiership-winning coach walked out of the club to take control of the Bulldogs.

Sydney Triple M radio station's The Grill Team took a call from a cafe owner last week, claiming he'd served the pair coffee as they discussed terms for next season, prompting huge speculation a deal had been completed.

"It's so interesting, it sounded like the kid that was doing it was a 12-year-old," Hasler said on Tuesday.

"Is it the gorilla team on Triple M he rang? To think I'd be meeting him over a cappuccino in the middle of Belmore - I was right here training.

"I don't know anything about it. All that can be said is that those players have to make up their minds what they want to do, and the rest is speculation."

Hasler will face Manly on Friday at ANZ Stadium for the first time since his acrimonious parting with the club he'd enjoyed a 24-year association with as a player and a coach.

Constant speculation linking the Bulldogs with Manly players has incensed Sea Eagles fans, and although Hasler is expecting a rough ride from them, he's unconcerned by it.

"I am fine with it, you can unbridle their passion and that siege mentality, but it is out of my control," he said.

"My focus is that it is a round eight game and I think Manly will be similar, it is a game that we need to win.

"We are one and four over the last month and our focus is getting back into the winners circle. We took a lot of confidence from the way we played against Melbourne and we were buoyed by it.

Maybe I'm gullible but I believe des. We all know the gang banger on triple m loves to start
Rumours whose to say the caller wasnt a set up.

Manly1973 said:

This is actually a snippet from an interview on the Telstra Tbox Footy channel . The interview goes for over 10 minutes

Seen enough of Des over the years to see that there was no Belmore coffee shop meeting . There does seem to be more than KF in the line of fire though. " It's up to the players to make their own decisions " Was a line that grabbed my attention .

Yep with you there Cameron mate,

for me this thread has run its course, it’s been interesting however I won’t be adding any more to it, whatever happens to players happens as what most of you guys have been saying Manly has survived a lot worse than the current situations and powered on.

Even though its only a round 8 club game we all know here its much much more than your traditional game, pride, history, respect, revenge are just a few and to fall in such an important week as ANZAC day for us has to be put into some perspective,

But come Friday night we will see a MANLY side playing a grand final type game and not giving a inch, smashing the absolute s**t out of these scum bags,

I have never liked the scum dogs and my dislike has only increased in the last 8 or so months,

Manly are big game players we will get the points 13 +

No your not gullible Cam , probably spot on about the nuffie starting a bushfire so he can stand back and watch it burn .

Vyssini said:
Daniel said:
globaleagle said:

cheers.

as you wish
fat_cheerleader.jpg

Now we're talking!!!

Any truth to the rumour that a date with this cheergirl is the prize for the person who has the 1000th post on this thread?

dceagle said:
Manly1973 said:

This is actually a snippet from an interview on the Telstra Tbox Footy channel . The interview goes for over 10 minutes

Seen enough of Des over the years to see that there was no Belmore coffee shop meeting . There does seem to be more than KF in the line of fire though. " It's up to the players to make their own decisions " Was a line that grabbed my attention .

I have to agree with you, that line grabbed my attention as well. It seems as though Hasler has said Foz has made his decision and its not in hasler's favour.....

I may get shouted down for this but I think haslers legacy as a coach would look better if he rebuilt the dog without manly players.

Being objective for a second he has made a huge improvement to their performance with basically the same squad Kevin Moore failed with. A question for the older fellas as I was a bit too young to be certain but was there any Easts players from 74 and 75 in Parramattas 1981 side or did any players follow big jack. I know when went to the sharks in the mid 80s there were none of his parramatta players come accross them.

Can't believe this is still going down. If he wants to go to the Dogs, screw him, let him go. Talk of legal action is ridiculous.

fat_cheerleader.jpg

[/quote]
Dan, you did not get my permission to use my facebook profile pic.

Mals said:
If Kieran Foran is going to the Dogs anyway because of Des, I think Manly needs to drive up his asking price. If Parra paid $850K per season for Hoppa Jnr surely Kieran is worth a nice round $1M per year to Canterbury ;-)

and how do we do that ? lol

photo_of_fat_cheerleaders-166457.jpg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8