The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

niccipops said:
fat_cheerleader.jpg
Dan, you did not get my permission to use my facebook profile pic.
[/quote]

Are you single Nicci?

MrInvisible said:
Sorry guys, but you need to remember something.

Gallop would still be seething over the Stewart incident and we already know he's no fan of Manly. That's not to say he loves the Bulldogs, but from a logical standpoint he WILL intervene if required, because the last thing he wants is the two clubs in court over this. It'd make a laughing stock of the NRL.

I dare say he'd be calling both parties if push came to shove and telling them to sort it out OUTSIDE court.

Think of it like two franchisees going to court against each other. Regardless of the outcome the parent company looks bad.

Loigcally if you were going to launch legal action over this, wouldn't you act BEFORE the horse has bolted, and use it as a distraction to sign up your off contract players while the other club is busy going through the courts?
contract is a contract , breach is a breach , legal law is legal law..
it doesnt matter what field in life your playing in.
If manly feel they have a leg to stand on they have the right to defend them selves and against the people that are trying to produce harm.

im not saying it will be a wise financial decision ( only manly know ).
but no one has the right to stop someone defending themselves if they have proof..

ps. remember the bunnies the nrl & news limited wanted them out of the competition , they fought on the legal grounds they had and won..AND GOOD ON THEM !!! FOR ARE POOR CLUB AT THE TIME , I RESPECT WHAT THEY DID

Vyssini said:
niccipops said:
Dan, you did not get my permission to use my facebook profile pic.

Are you single Nicci?
[/quote]
Don't have time for any hanky panky. Got cheer leader training.

Cameron said:
Being objective for a second he has made a huge improvement to their performance with basically the same squad Kevin Moore failed with.
They won 5 of their last 7 under Dymock last season.

Well done Nicci for putting your hand up to date the 1000th poster on this thread, you have taken one for the team.
[/quote]
Do I get money?

niccipops said:
Well done Nicci for putting your hand up to date the 1000th poster on this thread, you have taken one for the team.
Do I get money?

[/quote]

You do know what they call that (getting paid for...dating)?

Anyway, it would be more appropriate on the Kennel....Canterbury Rd etc..

Cameron said:
I may get shouted down for this but I think haslers legacy as a coach would look better if he rebuilt the dog without manly players.

Being objective for a second he has made a huge improvement to their performance with basically the same squad Kevin Moore failed with. A question for the older fellas as I was a bit too young to be certain but was there any Easts players from 74 and 75 in Parramattas 1981 side or did any players follow big jack. I know when went to the sharks in the mid 80s there were none of his parramatta players come accross them.

Cameron, Arthur Beetson was one player who moved to the Eels from Easts.

Cameron said:
I may get shouted down for this but I think haslers legacy as a coach would look better if he rebuilt the dog without manly players.

Being objective for a second he has made a huge improvement to their performance with basically the same squad Kevin Moore failed with. A question for the older fellas as I was a bit too young to be certain but was there any Easts players from 74 and 75 in Parramattas 1981 side or did any players follow big jack. I know when went to the sharks in the mid 80s there were none of his parramatta players come accross them.

6 years is a bit bigger gap than Haslers 1 year. I think Bob O'Reilly,Arthur Beetson,John Peard was with Easts and Kevin 'Stumpy' Stevens was in both GF but not sure if they were in the 74/75 sides.

Vyssini said:
niccipops said:
Do I get money?

[/quote]
Money for being the 1,000 poster I mean't. Reckon I should win an iPad.

Is it just me? Or is this thread starting to get a bit long in the tooth :p

dowdz said:
Kind of funny that 72 pages is the result of a bored guy from Bankstown ringing triple m.

niccipops said:
dowdz said:
Kind of funny that 72 pages is the result of a bored guy from Bankstown ringing triple m.

lol, yep. It was probably DES..hahahahaha

The thread is so long it has developed its own gravitational pull. Some sort of magnetic field is affecting the thinking of everyone who opens it now. Makes us more loopy.

niccipops said:
Vyssini said:
niccipops said:
Do I get money?

[/quote]

No Nicci..YOU are the prize.

Earnie the Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Vyssini said:
niccipops said:
Do I get money?

No Nicci..YOU are the prize.
[/quote]
The real prize would be the signatures of K.Foran, B.Stewart, S.Matai, T.Rex, M.Ballin.
And D.Hasler F..ing off.

Kieran doesn't strike me as a vindictive sort of a person (unlike what Hasler has become). If he has already agreed to join the dogs, it's only because he couldn't bring himself to say no to Hasler. I believe he would have agonised over it but at such a young age you tend to listen to those you admire and trust. Unfortunately for Kieran, if he's placed his trust in Hasler it's a poor choice. Hasler's ego got so out of control, he placed himself above the club and his actions over the past 7 months have shown that.

Having said that, I still hold out hope that he hasn't signed and he'll stay. He's played for Manly for the past 5 years, he lives on the Northern Beaches and some of his closest mates are his Manly team mates. He's done some great things in a Manly jumper and I hope there will be many more.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
The thread is so long it has developed its own gravitational pull.
We've solved it. Kieran won't be able to leave.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11