The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The dithered decides. Wasn't hard was it? Now our club can finally rule a line through this whole episode and focus on guy who truly want to.be here

For an you have a big pay day and good luck to you. Shame your legacy will always be about dicking the club around.

I think the two year deal just might be to accommodate Matai, Lyon and Balin whose tenure with Manly will come to an end, allow for an extension to Brett until 2018 and maybe, just maybe, coincide with the return of Des whose time with the Dogs will come to an end in 2017.

I wonder - if we had don't know how much for Foran, do we then still have money in the coffers to buy more players. As it stands, we can't fit anymore in the backline, and we have too many backrowers.

Now this is all done and dusted, we need to bequeath this blog to 1oneyedeel and it will be their turn to watch Foran do whats best for his family as the clock ticks on the demise of the Daiai Arthur.

Finally Manly will be free of this rubbish and we can look forward to talking about guys who are committed and loyal to OUR cause!

#BREAKING: @Danny_Weidler reports Kieran Foran agrees to join @TheParraEels in principle but still no signature on contract. #9News
Well, no signature but they've got his word as a gentleman :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
And he will trust their word as well, good luck

Coming from a guy who lives around the corner from parramatta stadium, I just hope he breaks a leg Sunday and doesn't play again this year. The amount of crap he has dished up in the last twelve months annoys me bad. I have hated the guy ever since he signed three months ago. Why would we want a guy who has said that he wants to play at another club? F..... Him! I was always hoping he doesn't stay!

And by the way, if he doesn't get injured next year, I'll just run him over on my way to work early one morning?

If Hasson does follow Foran to the Speels.....will he have to photoshop the goat photo's to whoever is the coach there next year?

#BREAKING: @Danny_Weidler reports Kieran Foran agrees to join @TheParraEels in principle but still no signature on contract. #9News
Well, no signature but they've got his word as a gentleman :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Honest Kieran who said he was going to Parra last year but pretended that he wanted to stay at manly

He will get what he deserves at parramatta

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8