The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
NRL Rumours that wont go away ......
Jimmy the Jet could be landing on Lotto Land
Stay tuned.......
DEzvac1UwAAdfQO.jpg

Last edited:
Im loving that the players love playing for each other and the coach. Team harmony is the best in years and our position on the ladder is the best in years.

But you know what? We should be chopping kelly and bringing in someone else with six weeks left so kelly can be down on confidence, then after the last round if the replacement is not working out we will have two players down on confidence and less team harmony.

MASTERSTROKE!
Competition brings out the best out of players
Complacency brings out the worst in teams
The winning Ken Arko motto .....
The more quality players a team has
the greater a quality team it becomes
images.png

Attachments

• 1c3e52f9afdbde85315a62bed7a7a2c3--comfort-zone-quotes-break-outs.jpg
    1c3e52f9afdbde85315a62bed7a7a2c3--comfort-zone-quotes-break-outs.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
giphy.gif

Someone has too much time on his hands.

Or works in sales. It reminds me of those cringeworthy people that get you in a room and do all the "people really neeeeed this piece of junk, they just don't know it yet, but you can convince them they neeeeed it" crap. They have a picture or buzzword chart to back up every line of their bull**** too. I'm sure I've seen some of these before, now I think about it...

Rumours dont mean much these days. Back in 2015 everyone thought we were getting carney and burgess haha lol, i high,y doubt brisbane will let him go.

If his manager has any sense, he won't want him in Sydney, and especially not with a club that's the exact opposite of 'media darling'. I'd give him six months, tops, before he destroys his career completely with off-field behaviour.

Rumours dont mean much these days. Back in 2015 everyone thought we were getting carney and burgess haha lol, i high,y doubt brisbane will let him go.
i high,y doubt brisbane will let him go.[/QUOTE]
He is a great player isn't he ?
Jimmy the Jet still could fly like an Eagle and time will tell :)
imagesDB8EX21V.jpg

If his manager has any sense, he won't want him in Sydney, and especially not with a club that's the exact opposite of 'media darling'. I'd give him six months, tops, before he destroys his career completely with off-field behaviour.
Bozo wants him and Bozo usually gets what he wants feathered friend :)
1495245528402.jpg

While we're hammering the youngster for his shortcomings, can you remind me which centres started in first grade without any errors?
I am not hammering
I call it as I see it
and I cant see the hype that came with Kelly
I don't need anyone here to convince me how good Kelly is
I want Kelly to do his own talking on the field
and he has been quite since the opening 4 rounds
149327-Talk-Is-Cheap.jpg

I must say @BOZO you are if nothing, entertaining!

Never a dull moment when you are around.
To be honest with you mate
I love all of you feathered friend here as well
You are all great and stubborn characters who have and stick to your own point of view and love our Sea eagles
14624358.png

Bozo wants him and Bozo usually gets what he wants feathered friend :)
View attachment 5963

Does Bozo? Or are you just swallowing the media hype lock, stock, and barrel? I haven't seen anything from the club suggesting they're chasing Roberts - or anyone else, for that matter.

All I've seen is the usual "player off contract, quick - link him to Manly" BS in the media...and a few punters picking it up and running with it like it's gospel.

Does Bozo? Or are you just swallowing the media hype lock, stock, and barrel? I haven't seen anything from the club suggesting they're chasing Roberts - or anyone else, for that matter.

All I've seen is the usual "player off contract, quick - link him to Manly" BS in the media...and a few punters picking it up and running with it like it's gospel.
Nothing is gospel feathered friend
BUT .....
With Faith everything is possible
5a38b7b7bbc483dae7f11621918e57be.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14