The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Baz also signed an extension .......

Cute. But there is one disparity, when comparing the two. Baz signed an extension a year back and wanted out in July this year. Kelly signed an apparent upgrade virtually on the same day he wanted out. So unless he signed an upgraded contract conditioned that he be given an immediate release, it all seems a little off key...don't you think.

Of course these reporters may be all sitting in a room playing a game of 'what if'.I mean I would continuously want to be suggesting crisis scenarios to keep my bosses happy. No one is particularly concerned when it doesn't happen weeks later. They've sold their paper, they've earned their pay for another week. Otherwise their contract with the newspaper and other media may suddenly be up for review. And the best lie is the one you can carry off to the point where everyone starts to believe you're telling the truth. That is in fact the reality of the world in which we live. We all believe the best lies...generation by generation

Cute. But there is one disparity, when comparing the two. Baz signed an extension a year back and wanted out in July this year. Kelly signed an apparent upgrade virtually on the same day he wanted out. So unless he signed an upgraded contract conditioned that he be given an immediate release, it all seems a little off key...don't you think.
I said this earlier, but will say it again: from what @Harry Smith described I think Kelly was just getting a new car, brookvale mitsi was anounced this week as a sponser.

I said this earlier, but will say it again: from what @Harry Smith described I think Kelly was just getting a new car, brookvale mitsi was anounced this week as a sponser.

Kelly wasn’t signing anything official at The Sands last week. Nothing to do with a contract, sponsorship or the club at all mate.

If we put two and two together the paper he was writing on, with the group at the table, which was being collected consistently on the evening by someone else (as @Harry Smith mentioned) also happened to be on Trivia Tuesday.

Kelly wasn’t signing anything official at The Sands last week. Nothing to do with a contract, sponsorship or the club at all mate.

If we put two and two together the paper he was writing on, with the group at the table, which was being collected consistently on the evening by someone else (as @Harry Smith mentioned) also happened to be on Trivia Tuesday.

What? He's requested a release from his contract from Manly to sign up with Trivia Tuesday. I've heard they're a good side, and they always seem to stay ahead of Sheffield Wednesday

To get to the bottom of this...in this Life of Brian thread....you need a decisive, thorough and lighting fast investigation that the person in question doesn't see coming.

Someone more powerful than the PPC......

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!!!!

si.gif

"Bring us this Brian Kelly"

Unfortunately it looks like Kelly is gone. https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/11/05...ve-at-manly-sea-eagles-releasing-brian-kelly/

Disappointing as he was just starting to hit his straps. Good luck at the Titans. Thanks for your time at Manly.

I'm sorry, but this is another Blake Green move. Absolutely ridiculous. Who"s his replacement?

* Brad Parker? (Still needs development)
* Moses Suli? (Terrible in every way)
* Tevita Funa? (No standout in Reggie's)

I just find this move literally dumb. There is not one player besides Walker who's a better centre. Then consider Slow-Mo-Taufua is going to be outside whoever gets the nod, and think of our lack of try scoring on the wing as well.

And what's this, "he got embroiled in the coaching issues". Dumbest thing I have ever heard .

This really pissed me right off. Hope we aren't pinning our hopes on those no names Elliott and Garrick? **** me. I hope Des has a Will Hopoate up his sleeve after this, because this is his first Trent Barrett like mistake.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but this is another Blake Green move. Absolutely ridiculous. Who"s his replacement?

I just find this move literally dumb. There is not one player besides Walker who's a better centre. Then consider Slow-Mo-Taufua is going to be outside whoever gets the nod, and think of our lack of try scoring on the wing as well.

And what's this, "he got embroiled in the coaching issues". Dumbest thing I have ever heard .

This really pissed me right off. Hope we aren't pinning our hopes on those no names Elliott and Garrick? **** me. I hope Des has a Will Hopoate up his sleeve after this, because this is his first Trent Barrett like mistake.

Losing a second year centre with defensive issues isn't as bad as losing a veteran 5/8 IMO, even if the possible replacements are of dubious quality. Centre we can cover but we never recovered from losing our 5/8 in the pre-season.

This really pissed me right off. Hope we are pinning our hopes on those no names Elliott and Garrick? **** me.
All those players that you have question marks on under Des may excel . Kelly may not leave and if he does good luck to him and I am sure Des has plans . Young Hoppa is known to be one of the most exciting prospects .

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11