The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Between him and Green has bled a lot of tries
I agree. But I think that has more to do with Green & Winterstein. If you watch Kelly closely, his defensive fundamentals are really solid. His positioning, reads & tackling technique, for a 19yr old are quite impressive. Frank is a pretty good defender, but he seems to be prone to brain explosions, when defending close to our line. But I'd rate Kelly as the best defender in our team, I really would...he's a natural. As for Green, I won't even go there man.

Last edited:
I agree. But I think that has more to do with Green & Winterstein. If you watch Kelly closely, his defensive fundamentals are really solid. His positioning, reads & tackling technique, for a 19yr old are quite impressive. Frank is a pretty good defender, but he seems to be prone to brain explosions, when defending close to our line. But I'd rate Kelly as the best defender in our team, I really would...he's a natural. As for Green, I won't even go there man.
Could be right dude but it ****s me to death, maybe I'm lumping him in a bit unfairly but he has left his winger exposed a number of times IMO

Better players don't make mistakes my feathered friend.
Birds of a feather, flock together.
Speed kills.
Mumble mumble Parker
Mumble mumble Jimmy the Jet

*insert meme here*
Very funny feathered friend . I must confess !!!
One of your best posts in 2017 :)
oscars-2017.jpg

Brian

If reading this I'm REALLY SORRY I started the thread.

I was however trying to pump your tyres up a bit, but since then all you've had is punctures.

Like little Cam, time to shine this weekend and show them all that you aren't one of those new fangled " run flat" versions rather you can grip like a Michelin and go faster than a Pirelli.

you've been doing a bit of bleeding lately judging by your conduct on the forum; that time of the month again eh? @:D
No I've been dropping truth bombs that children can't hack

We could be better by cutting dead weight, children cry by clicking troll and it seems it upsets you lol

Grow up, we're not the best team yet but next year we will be

No I've been dropping truth bombs that children can't hack

Grow up

Grow up? You're username is Cherry Poppins? You're Avatar is a fat wrestler of some kind and your previous Avatar was some bizarre man strapped to a cock sucking machine of some sort?

Here's a truth bomb for you; you're a lunatic :rofl:

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8