The Manly Way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Obviously a true fan... you spell Bullemor correctly. Im a fan of his.I was surprised that Saab weighed in at the fight at 110kg. So in footy gear that is a few kgs heavier

okay, ill do my best to retell the chat with Seibold without blabbing on too long.
he was just sitting down in the pub with about 4 mates for about 20-30 minute's so i thought it would be a good time to have a chat with him.
Nice to hear Seibold isn't too important to have a decent footy natter with a fan in a pub. Thanks for sharing it.

yea i spoke to lodge about 2 weeks ago when i was cricket coaching at the nets right next to brookie oval where they were training when he had to duck off and get something from his car and he's genuinely such a nice bloke. he said his recovery is going really well and starting to gain mobility and trying to start running again. what scared me the most was when he batted in the nets without pads to the kid i was coaching and nearly cleaned him up, but for him to have a chat with me and a bat in the nets to make a little 12 year olds day was a happy suprise as i thought when he was at other clubs he was just your standard grubby prop.
just hope he gets into his competitive mood when he gets out there in games and jakes nice guy mentality doesn't take over!
I also asked him about the rounds 5-8 return does that look on track, and he said yea everything's going well at the moment and all working towards that goal.

also got some interesting intel about how me and my mate had a good chat with seibold for 20 minutes at donnies (pub in manly) 2 saturdays ago too, but i'll save it for another post
Don’t have to worry about Lodge becoming Mr Nice Guy. He is not your standard grubby prop 🙄

okay, ill do my best to retell the chat with Seibold.

i was so ready to go into more depth into that last bit though because what i took out from that whole chat was that he wants paulo left wing and jake to play 80. and the result of both of those 2 is that that's extra work for our middle forwards. so i would've asked him about so would you be looking to play gordy at 14 plus 3 middle forwards off the bench, aka sipley, aloiai and bullemor (lodge and paseka starting, all of this when full strength). but this means yes we are covered in our middles now but if there if there is an injury to an outside back in game we need bullemor to play centre as to fit the 3 middles we can't have burbo in 17 who would be replacing any second row or centre injury. so i know it may seem a little far fetched and i know i may of lost some of you along the may and this maybe a little unique thought but for manly to be successful this year we need bullemor to be able to cover centre for us in game!

sorry for that being long and probably like 10 different discussion points but i didn't feel like spreading it all in different threads rather just say it in 1.
if anyone has any questions or thoughts im keen for ur point of of view
There is a lot of utility options in the team. Bull is but one.

I agree with you, I'd look at resting Jake too hoping he might be even more valuable to our team if he could add impact and punch after a short rest.

I'm just not sure that Jake continuing to play a full game, must result in carrying 3 props on the bench.

Our list is full of back rowers who offer utility. Middle, Backs, Spine. It's really a great strength of our list.

Backrowers and their coverage.
Lawton - Hooker- Half - Lock
Condon - Prop - Lock.
Waddel - Lock - Centre - Prop.
Parker - Outside backs.
Burbo - Outside backs. Lock?
Mattison - Centre - Lock - Halves.
Shoe - Halves.
Fulton - Centre - Lock.

This lot have to be filling one bench spot most weeks.

There is a lot of utility options in the team. Bull is but one.

I agree with you, I'd look at resting Jake too hoping he might be even more valuable to our team if he could add impact and punch after a short rest.

I'm just not sure that Jake continuing to play a full game, must result in carrying 3 props on the bench.

Our list is full of back rowers who offer utility. Middle, Backs, Spine. It's really a great strength of our list.

Backrowers and their coverage.
Lawton - Hooker- Half - Lock
Condon - Prop - Lock.
Waddel - Lock - Centre - Prop.
Parker - Outside backs.
Burbo - Outside backs. Lock?
Mattison - Centre - Lock - Halves.
Shoe - Halves.
Fulton - Centre - Lock.

This lot have to be filling one bench spot most weeks.
Agree with you about Jake, as well as the utility strength of that list. We certainly have some widespread and much-needed coverage in the squad.

Just like to add Lawton's gone to London and I was unaware Waddell can play Centre..

Agree with you about Jake, as well as the utility strength of that list. We certainly have some widespread and much-needed coverage in the squad.

Just like to add Lawton's gone to London and I was unaware Waddell can play Centre..
Maybe Cory [ Waddell ] has played some footy at centre in the junior ranks but be surprised at a higher level .
Heard that Lawton was leaving , then possibly staying and well maybe you are up to date and he is officially leaving .

Premiere at 9:45pm now, no clue why it was delayed.

Only just watched Ep3 of The Manly Way ,and am loving it !!
So good to see the likes of Manly royalty in Matt Orford , Toovey ,Watmough ,Snake there and throw in a noted winner in Ennis as well on the coaching staff and I like the look of what Siebs is trying to do .
Bring on Season 2024 ,lets see what we can do with a consistent run with our top17 on the field together esp Turbo , and Ill throw Lodge in there as well .
Lessgo Manly!!!

Yeah. Thing is there style of play is very physical and I think it's caught up with them
Also doesn’t help that our secondary has been buggered with injuries and can’t seem to defend anywhere near as well as last year. One and done this year, as they say.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8