The Manly Way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I
Absolutely they know and it has been passed on to the appropriate people
Thanks for the reply. The club gets bagged a lot for lack professionalism so it's so unlike historical Manly to do something like the "Manly Way". I am really happy to read that they are aware of how much it has been appreciated. In my footy group of friends and I know it is the same with all my kids mates. For lack of a better word each episode of the "The Manly Way" has created a bit of "buzz" and is getting people excited and talking about it / footy.

Lawrence injuries have not helped there
Not at all, neither have the injuries to all the other key players. Bloody frustrating season with the collapse being completed this morning! The message boards for the jags are entertaining tho.

Not at all, neither have the injuries to all the other key players. Bloody frustrating season with the collapse being completed this morning! The message boards for the jags are entertaining tho.
Haha so are dolphins board. I think Tua is a myth he a slightly upgraded Tannehill after today

Heard that Lawton was leaving , then possibly staying and well maybe you are up to date and he is officially leaving .
I'm not really any more up to date than you Al. I read in another thread about a month ago that Lawton's gone/going to the London Broncos but there's been nothing official announced. For all we know, he could still be in our top 30!

I'm not really any more up to date than you Al. I read in another thread about a month ago that Lawton's gone/going to the London Broncos but there's been nothing official announced. For all we know, he could still be in our top 30!
Has he been sighted at training?
Not from clips do far!

Don’t forget to watch this tonight

IMG_6305.jpeg

I took a while to finish it coz I was exhausted 10 mins in. The rest of the squad must wonder how they got out of doing that. Pretty brutal.

These videos are certainly making it look like Brown is giving it a red hot go. Let's hope he can bring something to the footy field.

And who knew the blue bottles at South Curl Curl were so fr*cken big??!!

That was f n awesome. Again.

You have to be impressed by Mr Browns motivation for the year ahead.

This preseason is starting to look a bit like the cowboys that year they were the big movers.

Hard to fault Seibs preparation so far.

Just Loving this Manly Way stuff.
Yeah, Cows were reported to have been flogged physically that year.

Feels more like this is all about getting a real Manly identity and camaraderie (as well as the fitness, of course, which is impressive itself). Storm and possibly Chooks are clubs who I've heard make a big deal about club identity, and it's a really good move from Seibold and Mestrov.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10