The Manly Way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you @The Wheel Episode 6 was a nice flix

Now time for the Real Deal

The Manly Way Episode 7
where Manly boys play against Real Opposition
Win Grand Finals and Rise to Manly Immortality and go Heaven
1707450973067.png

None of the top 17 squad did that slogfest. I was hoping to see Schu melt off a few kegs doing it but alas no.
Was referring more to seeing the likes of Nathan Brown in this video and a few others and in past videos of previous years more first string players were involved also. Maybe Nathan wanted to lead by example and do the slogfest.

To me they are mostly a waste of money and more a place a tick in the "lets stress the players and see what some are made of and not" in the most expensive way box so i can show the fans i "did all i could" to have the squad right for the season ahead along with some boring promo video content provided.

Last edited:
Different generations….
Sure some fine tuning in the delivery of certain discipline or getting your message across is required but not an extreme make over to the point it is giving cuddles all the time.

I doubt the disciplinary measures used in the Army or special forces etc changes all that much, you need some kind of consistency in strong delivery otherwise it becomes flakey and not respected, but at the same time not overdone to the point it becomes the foundations of getting the message across when it should be the exception so the contrast has more potency.

To me it appears that Penn is spending up big wanting a premiership in the next 2yrs so he can sell up at a high price "or" to have success to justify his reasons for letting Hasler go.

Maybe Hasler was getting complacent, lazy and wasteful and there is more money now to invest in other areas with a less centrally controlled person at the helm on lesser money.

Seibold just doesn't have the presence about him to inspire long term. I'm not saying one has to be intense like Bellamy or Hasler etc but one that owns their own personality with confidence.

On top of that Seibold falling asleep at McDonalds when he was just given an opportunity by Manly to resurrect his career, you would think one would be on their best classy behavior for a few years you would think to give himself the best shot at success.

I guess each Manly player has one fall sleep in public allowance built into their contracts now to be fair.

To me it appears that Penn is spending up big wanting a premiership in the next 2yrs so he can sell up at a high price "or" to have success to justify his reasons for letting Hasler go.
I can clearly tell from the overall tone of your messages atm that you're a bit sceptical of a few things happening TC - but I must say your opening two lines of your last post was actually quite bang on the mark.

I have a hunch that this is exactly the case with our Owner...... and if so, bloody great! If he wants to go hard, win a prem, and sell the club - I am ON BOARD! If he wants to justify letting Hasler go and getting to a GF - happy frikkin days! I don't mind what his motivations are....

but the underlying fact is - the club (and owner) seem to be pulling out all the stops to go hard on success. And I am loving it!

Maybe Hasler was getting complacent, lazy and wasteful and there is more money now to invest in other areas with a less centrally controlled person at the helm on lesser money.

Seibold just doesn't have the presence about him to inspire long term. I'm not saying one has to be intense like Bellamy or Hasler etc but one that owns their own personality with confidence.

On top of that Seibold falling asleep at McDonalds when he was just given an opportunity by Manly to resurrect his career, you would think one would be on their best classy behavior for a few years you would think to give himself the best shot at success.

I guess each Manly player has one fall sleep in public allowance built into their contracts now to be fair.

We should all be happy and respectful to Penn for what he is doing at the moment.

Try it for yourself, you never know you may actually like it and yourself.

It could also very well be that Penn is a Proud successful Man and he wants to have Success with the Manly club he proudly owns
He did give Des ago the second time around and as much as I love Des and will always consider a Great Manly Hero . His second coming was disappointing with puzzling player selections and predictable game plans

Last edited:

What’s wrong with falling asleep in a public place?

On top of that Seibold falling asleep at McDonalds
I like nothing more than to see My Beloved Manly team become Great Premiership Winners again
and for that to happen WE ALL NEED Seibold to SUCCEED

Personally I do not see Seibold Inspiring and I always fall asleep with his uninspiring press conferences .
He is as bland as my old high school Headmaster that put me asleep every morning with his assembly speeches
1708321298392.png

We should all be happy and respectful to Penn for what he is doing at the moment.

Try it for yourself, you never know you may actually like it and yourself
You have read me wrongly, i have stood up for Penn in the past and actually admired the tight not overspending nature that is sustainable for the club, i also appreciated and noted that no-one stays this long as an owner if there isn't genuine passion for the club and wanting success for the fans since the financial returns are not that great.(even if many here thought the club ownership was more about side benefits for him)

Also the amount of effort and push to get funding for the club to build the upgrades over so many years shows persistence, long term thinking and future goals.

But his handling of the Pride promotion and Hasler was a big negative to me and now it appears he is suddenly going all out for a premiership, hopefully the spending is sustainable and not all about personal pride.

I like nothing more than to see My Beloved Manly team become Great Premiership Winners again
and for that to happen WE ALL NEED Seibold to SUCCEED

Personally I do not see Seibold Inspiring and I always fall asleep with his uninspiring press conferences .
He is as bland as my old high school Headmaster that put me asleep every morning with his assembly speeches View attachment 26030
I can think of many things more i like than the winning of another Manly premiership

I can think of many things more i like than the winning of another Manly premiership
I understand what you are saying feathered friend as life offers many joys
But footy fans biggest joy in the footy season is the jubilation of their team lifting the winning trophy .

Every picture tells a story
As soon as the Manly Triumphant Trophy is lifted so too are the Spirits of Sea eagle Souls

The Hysteria of Manly Mania on full Frenzy Display
This is The Manly Way !!!!!
1708377167949.png

krusty said:
What’s wrong with falling asleep in a public place

Technical Coach said:
Some people have class and aim higher in life

Falling asleep in a Public Place Perspective time ......
It is not a Classy look
As The class of people is classified in the high standards they set them selves
We all rise and fall to the standards we set our selves

Last edited:
What, are you the Queen of England? Nothing wrong with a nap mate not hurting anyone.
Have you ever seen our late Majesty the Classy Queen fall asleep in a pubic place ?
The answer is Never
Our Graceful Queen Never lowered her Dignified Manner

The Moral of the story
It is a matter of Class

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10