The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Most journos now consider the riffs line that it's personal problem related a furphy.
It's now seen as spin and moylan's problem is very much football related in regards to hook.

Sorry mate ... during the 70's, 80's and most of the 90's our attack relied almost exclusively on the individual brilliance of several players in each era .... structure was an unheard of concept in attack.

We were more often than not a team of champions ... not a champion team.
"Professional era" is not the 70's and 80's, and the 90's was structured attack around Toovey holding the slide, blockers and Cliffy hitting runners.

Yep ruined a pretty good season with those 2 critical howlers!!
It's a massive shame!
Absolutely gutted too. I loved what he brought to the team this year and easy to love the guy... BUT, recently it has been more of the Newcastle Uate and especially tonight.

I don't know why anyone would loathe Matt Moylan. He is a really quiet, shy and soft spoken individual. He is not sitting out at Penrith because he is a prima donna, he is finding it difficult to cope with the captaincy, the pressure and injury. No reason to call a guy a princess because he is a human being. If he carried on like a total arrogant pig I could understand, but he goes about his business quietly.

Seriously !! who would have ever thought that players would run off a half or 5/8 .... no wonder we were so successful back then .... let's give it a fancy name like structure
You can run off a half or 5/8 all day but without good structures and lead up work before the play it just becomes wishful adlib hope for a broken or fatigued defensive line.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11