The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Keith Cross the guitarist in T2 and Peter Ross released this acoustic album and then disappeared never to be seen again...."Ross (who previously played harmonica on a couple of tunes with the band Hookfoot) never again surfaced on an album . Cross was rumoured to have moved to the U.S. and somewhere along the line was also rumoured to have been very ill for a time. What these two men (especially Cross who could've been a "guitar hero") went on to do in life is a real mystery."

Keith Cross the guitarist in T2 and Peter Ross released this acoustic album and then disappeared never to be seen again...."Ross (who previously played harmonica on a couple of tunes with the band Hookfoot) never again surfaced on an album . Cross was rumoured to have moved to the U.S. and somewhere along the line was also rumoured to have been very ill for a time. What these two men (especially Cross who could've been a "guitar hero") went on to do in life is a real mystery."
You got a great ear for sound feathered friend

Interesting interview with Jeff Cotton...

I'm not posting a clip, just an observation. How good is it after a couple of years to be able to go out and see live music again? This year I've seen the Fratellis, Badly Drawn Boy, Elbow, Richard Hawley and George Ezra. I'm not sure how well known they are in Aus but every one was fantastic

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4