The Next Big Thing - Michael Oldfield

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Wasn't he played 1st grade with us BEFORE the Wolfman?
If he's 28 he must've lied about his age.
Or my memory is f*cked.
I know what my money is on...

Wasn't he played 1st grade with us BEFORE the Wolfman?
If he's 28 he must've lied about his age.
Or my memory is f*cked.
I know what my money is on...
No, Wolfman played with us in 2008 (and THAT GF :D), whereas Oldfield made his 1st grade debut with us in 2010.
Wolfman's nearly 32, whereas Oldfield is 27 so no lying on his part.
Sorry, to put it politely, your memory's had better days @:cool:

Look, at the end of the day even our 2008 star studded team could not have overcome the adjudications tonight, unless they were cold blooded killers!

He still has tonnes of pace as that run showed.

Oldfield's problem at Manly was that while he was bloody quick and a good finisher, he was bone arse lazy in defence. If someone put in a kick behind him he wouldn't turn and chase hard to get there first, he would lumber along hoping the fullback (usually Snake) would get it and a couple of times from memory, it cost us tries in games.

After Robbo left, the spot was his to lose (Wolfman returning from injury covered the loss of Hopoate) and he was even in the team in the 2012 WCC at Headingley. But lose it he did. Neither Des nor Tooves could get past his lazy defensive efforts and he spent most of his time in reserve grade before doing the same thing at the Chooks in 2013.

His most successful time was with Catalans in 2015-15 in the ESL where he played 44 games and scored 29 tries, a number of them like tonight's runaway.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10