The next BIG things .. the new Messiah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don’t know why manly bother bringing any Hopoates thru our system anymore… absolutely not blaming the kids at all, but the second they show any glimpse of potential papa hoppa shops them to the highest bidder, while bagging manly in the media for not pushing them straight to first grade above anyone else…

Absolute waste of manlys time, effort and money not to mention us fans getting excited for a long term prospect only to see them sold off to the highest bidder

Wilson is an interesting prospect.
As for Lehi, I hope he becomes the best Hopoate of all, and brings credit to Manly. As to the best, who is the best so far?
Best might be Kalosipani, plays prop and already a Tonga rep at 19 ... (Plays for chooks womens team!)

Wilson is an interesting prospect.
As for Lehi, I hope he becomes the best Hopoate of all, and brings credit to Manly. As to the best, who is the best so far?
Best might be Kalosipani, plays prop and already a Tonga rep at 19 ... (Plays for chooks womens team!)

Bring her in! We need some forwards with ticker haha

I don’t know why manly bother bringing any Hopoates thru our system anymore… absolutely not blaming the kids at all, but the second they show any glimpse of potential papa hoppa shops them to the highest bidder, while bagging manly in the media for not pushing them straight to first grade above anyone else…

Absolute waste of manlys time, effort and money not to mention us fans getting excited for a long term prospect only to see them sold off to the highest bidder
I do think that as well. Hard to believe with so many kids the family hardly played much footy with us.

From what I have seen thought Bunting was a better prospect than Wilson. Agree re Hopoate. Honestly unless he distances himself from the family he will just to the highest bidder no matter what.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10