The next BIG things .. the new Messiah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
From the Telecrap .. Each clubs next big things ..

Lehi Hopoate .. Fullback 18yo
Surname synonymous with the Sea Eagles as he looks to follow in the footsteps of dad John to make his NRL debut.

Harrydyn Wilson .. Halfback 20 yo
Represented QLD u/20's last year. has been playing Jersy Flegg for Manly this year.

PSS ... This is also a test ... my answer is 3 ..

From the Telecrap .. Each clubs next big things ..

Lehi Hopoate .. Fullback 18yo
Surname synonymous with the Sea Eagles as he looks to follow in the footsteps of dad John to make his NRL debut.

Harrydyn Wilson .. Halfback 20 yo
Represented QLD u/20's last year. has been playing Jersy Flegg for Manly this year.

PSS ... This is also a test ... my answer is 3 ..
There’s another three Hopoates after Lehi ? Seriously, how many kids does he have.?

The next big thing is the Big Shu
He is still learning and still growing into his big Messiah Shoes
1693012237655.png

I was involved with the Manly Cove juniors for a short while in the 90's; the Hopoate tribe always turned up for a Sunday muster (usually a bit late because of church).

All the boys lined up, impeccably dressed in white long sleeved shirts, collar done up, and matching brown slacks. Well behaved and hard to believe their heritage, ( who was a nice bloke anyway!)

Appears that more were born after those days.

I was involved with the Manly Cove juniors for a short while in the 90's; the Hopoate tribe always turned up for a Sunday muster (usually a bit late because of church).

All the boys lined up, impeccably dressed in white long sleeved shirts, collar done up, and matching brown slacks. Well behaved and hard to believe their heritage, ( who was a nice bloke anyway!)

I'm sure you probably remember the Kennedy brothers John and Morris? They were good manly juniors I played against as a kid. Morris ended up playing for fiji

Hope Hopoate becomes a star, stays out of trouble and plays long term for Manly.

If you’re a betting man you would be wary betting on him staying and being indecent free, the family doesn’t have a great track record and John is a poor influence.
Another club offers him $10 more and he will be gone in a flash.

Hope Hopoate becomes a star, stays out of trouble and plays long term for Manly.

If you’re a betting man you would be wary betting on him staying and being indecent free, the family doesn’t have a great track record and John is a poor influence.
Another club offers him $10 more and he will be gone in a flash.
The other way to look at it. If it's about 10 dollar bucks. And our club fail. How far our mighty club have fallen. We can't afford $11.

I'm sure you probably remember the Kennedy brothers John and Morris? They were good manly juniors I played against as a kid. Morris ended up playing for fiji
My memory's getting a bit thin there. I do remember a few young girls in the line up - I think they could have played as well in early RLW teams?

This reminds me of being at a Manly vs Sharks night game at Shark Park when Will was playing for Manly (2010-2011). Beside me watching Will were his mother with several little kids and toddler in a stroller and I still remember being amazed how well behaved they all were through the whole game, and at night too. Yes, it was hard to believe considering their heritage.

This reminds me of being at a Manly vs Sharks night game at Shark Park when Will was playing for Manly (2010-2011). Beside me watching Will were his mother with several little kids and toddler in a stroller and I still remember being amazed how well behaved they all were through the whole game, and at night too. Yes, it was hard to believe considering their heritage.
Perhaps the mothers or women of the family are not the issue?

I'll have as.much loyalty to this new Hoppa kid, as the Hopoate clan have to Manly. If there's one extra dollar to be made, they'd dump the club faster than Mark Gasnier's phone on the way home in an uber after a big night out.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8