The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I find it almost funny that we got rid of an injury plagued 5/8 for the next big thing who so far has played less games than said old timer.....
The amount of posters here calling for the shoe to be given the spot over the past few years have gone decidedly quiet.
He's a talent no doubt and could be anything.... if he ever makes it on the park for more than a week or 2.

Interesting take on training and injury from Joey:

Yep the wrestle but also good point about limiting contact at training, interesting to hear the NFL does this and also requires training to be filmed. Will probably come in here (in about 10 or 15 years or so, NRL is all about player welfare. Sort of.)

I find it almost funny that we got rid of an injury plagued 5/8 for the next big thing who so far has played less games than said old timer.....
The amount of posters here calling for the shoe to be given the spot over the past few years have gone decidedly quiet.
He's a talent no doubt and could be anything.... if he ever makes it on the park for more than a week or 2.

Who has gone quiet. Schu has done more in his 1.5 games this year that show me the money Foz did in two years.
Schu will come good. Just not sure when he plays again 😉 this week, who knows?

Apparently being “ shopped around “ by his manager.

**** me he’s barely played a game and wants more money before he’s even proved a thing.

If it’s true .

On Twitter / Facebook

That is bullschiit. Tigers are trying to sign anyone and Schuster and Amone from Dragons apparently on their list
They are also going after Wighton.

They will move to another set of players next week.

Schu aint going anywhere

That is bullschiit. Tigers are trying to sign anyone and Schuster and Amone from Dragons apparently on their list
They are also going after Wighton.

They will move to another set of players next week.

Schu aint going anywhere
Yep Tigers just doing their due diligence on halves. Standard stuff every club does.

Who has gone quiet. Schu has done more in his 1.5 games this year that show me the money Foz did in two years.
Schu will come good. Just not sure when he plays again 😉 this week, who knows?
Oh shame. I thought you had left the building.....

When we make a Prelim final with Shoe on the 6 then yes you can crow all you like but until he actually contributes he's worth **** all to this side.

Don't get me wrong i love the guy but at some point, he needs to play footy week in and week out to prove what he's about.

Oh shame. I thought you had left the building.....

When we make a Prelim final with Shoe on the 6 then yes you can crow all you like but until he actually contributes he's worth **** all to this side.

Don't get me wrong i love the guy but at some point, he needs to play footy week in and week out to prove what he's about.
Your last sentence nails it I feel !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10