The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is Schu playing this week? Any inside info? Or do we all just have to guess again?
You would have to say.. yes...they had Schu listed in the reserves list in the hope he'd be ok to play Melb. So going on a 9day turnaround surely he'll be playing. If not, not sure where we go from here ?

According to Seibold's interview ,Schuster was ready to play against the Panthers when he aggravated his quad during the Wednesday (before the game) opposed session .Takes normally 2 to 3 weeks for it to be fully healed so fingers crossed he is ready to play this week . Let's go Manly .

The concerning thing regarding Schuster's spate of injuries is that they're not exclusive to FG. He spent a fair portion of time on the sidelines throughout his junior years as well. I know it is frustrating for fans, but it must be even more frustrating for him; I hope he gets a run of good luck!

The concerning thing regarding Schuster's spate of injuries is that they're not exclusive to FG. He spent a fair portion of time on the sidelines throughout his junior years as well. I know it is frustrating for fans, but it must be even more frustrating for him; I hope he gets a run of good luck!
Yes, let's hope he can match 2021 when he played 21 NRL games.

Such a charming fellow. Your children would be proud - not.

You sound like what a tampon goes into.

My female friend thinks your reply is offensive, sexist and even less charming .....

Can't speak on behalf of any of our female members ... perhaps one will let us know her view ..

My female friend thinks your reply is offensive, sexist and even less charming .....

Can't speak on behalf of any of our female members ... perhaps one will let us know her view ..

And what did your so called female friend think of the original slur?

Me thinks you idendify as a female.

Not that's there anything wrong with that. We all support your choices here at Silvertails 😂

Interesting take on training and injury from Joey:

Joey's spot on. For all the innovations coming out of the Storm, the wrestle would have to be the most detrimental piece of evolution to our game (although, considering the effectiveness and success of this strategy, someone was bound to introduce this eventually)

With regards to the pecs in particular, it is actually quite redundant to be training bench press/flyes for hypertrophy in our sport, especially now with the introduction of the wrestle, where grappling and pulling motions take priority. In this case, a bigger chest actually hinders mobility, and with the blunt forces at play, combined with awkward entanglement of the upper body, the bigger the muscle mass, the bigger the load for tendons to support in the chest, and the more likely a tear will result.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8