The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Players like the Stewarts, watmough matai etc continually played busted… that’s footy!

Just sayin’
Yeah, but they played and played well… ignoring the last handful of Brett’s games. Our current pair seem to be completely incapacitated by their injuries and it’s mind-boggling how they are even on the field.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Yep agree. Voss on fox said the same but he definitely pulled up short. I am so over having crocks in such important positions. However, we are coming second so we shouldn’t complain.
Way too early to take our ladder position seriously, and the bye skews things further.

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Our position on the table 1/3 of the season in is good but there are about seven teams one point behind us so one loss could see us out of the 8. The next few games are crucial. Titans Brisbane and Sharks.

Daddycool

Reserve Grader
I’m ok to be critical when it’s warranted but they had no decent possession in the attacking red zone. He didn’t cost us the game by doing stupid stuff. Yes he missed a tackle that led to a try but he also made plenty of effective tackles throughout the match. We won the game and he played a part in that. Hopefully he’s fit to play next week and it’s not raining.

D

Deleted member 26876

Yep agree. Voss on fox said the same but he definitely pulled up short. I am so over having crocks in such important positions. However, we are coming second so we shouldn’t complain.
It shows how close the comp is when you consider that if we had lost today and chooks/storm won (as currently expected) we'd finish the round out of the top 8

look schu has potential but these injuries i have a feeling will hold him back.Seriously we need a centre for harper,koula to come in for parker,& as much i hate saying it a fullback.

Uk eagle

Bencher
Our position on the table 1/3 of the season in is good but there are about seven teams one point behind us so one loss could see us out of the 8. The next few games are crucial. Titans Brisbane and Sharks.
Yeah, you would have to say that if we want to be taken seriously we have to win at least 2 out of those 3, starting with the titans

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
However, we are coming second so we shouldn’t complain
Hit the nail on the head, we won the game despite difficulties and an absolutely desperate opponent.
We've only lost 2 games all season and one of those we were ripped off on a bad forward pass call.
But yes so many negatives we may as well give up on this season and start a rebuild (joking).

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
My kingdom for a Foz on one leg and still taking on the line… jokes aside, yes, It was time for Foz to move on, but the underwhelming reign of the heir prince is vomit-worthy if not laughable.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Origin is gonna hit us hard, we desperately need to make hay while the sun shines. If we hold a spot in the 8 coming out of Origin I'll be stoked.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
look schu has potential but these injuries i have a feeling will hold him back.Seriously we need a centre for harper,koula to come in for parker,& as much i hate saying it a fullback.
Which makes you wonder why Weeo Kakes wasn’t picked. Was he injured and if not was blooding a young prop (who admittedly was good) really that important against ‘weaker’ opposition?

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Origin is gonna hit us hard, we desperately need to make hay while the sun shines. If we hold a spot in the 8 coming out of Origin I'll be stoked.
Surely they won’t pick Tommy with his gammy legs? We can keep him hobbling at FB… or even move home to centre as a sort of homage to origin.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Seibs said we would be 1-17 so no utility. Not sure what to think about that 🤔. Its such a pleasant change with the coach declaring we will be 1 - 17. 24hours+ before a game. Compared to Dessie’s Ducks. & Drakes.
could have done with a ducks and drakes utility on the bench today. pretty poor decision by the coaching team really.
And before anyone goes off and mentions easy in hindsight lets just look at the facts.

1. we have a glass-brittle champion fullback at the moment that always looks broken.
2. we have the shoe whos out more than in and looks really unfit.
4. we have Hank the tank in the centers that gets knocked out on a regular basis.

so to run with 4 forwards one of which was woods was a huge drop of the ball.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12