The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
You know what we are supposed to be a professional club with a multi million dollar budget and center of excellence.
Surely they have an in house dietitian or nutrionist that would work with players.

The moment a player like Josh is sidelined you would think they would use one of the many apps out there to track his food intake and would be weighing him atleast weekly. I know ultimately Josh has to be responsible for his own body but at 800k a year he is one of the clubs assets. I think someone in the footy department should have kept a closer eye on him.
So what you're saying is we need to create a new position at the club with the title:

Mother

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
You know what we are supposed to be a professional club with a multi million dollar budget and center of excellence.
Surely they have an in house dietitian or nutrionist that would work with players.

The moment a player like Josh is sidelined you would think they would use one of the many apps out there to track his food intake and would be weighing him atleast weekly. I know ultimately Josh has to be responsible for his own body but at 800k a year he is one of the clubs assets. I think someone in the footy department should have kept a closer eye on him.
Maybe the club can organize Jenny Craig to move in with him ?

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
We Luv yah Josh

You'll be right mate !
32861c8a63c38e2283fdb8c1fefe6cf7cbe5b4d7

40 nil

It's only a game ...
So what you're saying is we need to create a new

Mother
Maybe a girlfriend? I've noticed that many of the Pacifica players have partners at a young age. This appears to be a grounding factor in the lives of some footballers.

I'm saying this year the coaching staff seem to have made it pretty clear you meet expectations and you're put in notice.

You get all the help you need but you're not assured a spot just because of how much salary cap you take up or potential you have.

Conversely the kid worked hard and made the sacrifices and hadn't seen the reward yet and he hasn't gone out and driven drunk, hit his partner, or gobbled off at police so let's cut him some slack because he's a phenomenal talent.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
he's a phenomenal talent.
The Skillful Shu is Phenomenal Indeed !

Unmatched talent

How many players can be called Phenomenal ? The answer is Minimal

Phenomenal Players like the Shu should be getting paid $800 Grand just for getting out of bed

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Maybe a girlfriend? I've noticed that many of the Pacifica players have partners at a young age. This appears to be a grounding factor in the lives of some footballers.
True. And even more so when they have kids, like Haumole this year.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
A Good sexy woman will straighten you out for sure feathered friend

She will also stress you of course

But shell be worth it in the end
roblackmagicwomandressinblack.jpg

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Shuie is naturally a big boy I don’t see why he needs to play 6. He didn’t really have these problems the last two seasons. Personally would play him at lock and bring in Weekes at 6

Because if he doesn't play 6, he (his manager) doesn't get the big bucks.

I believe it really is that simple.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Alfreddo

Reserve Grader
Thank god we have Cooper John's as cover. I know he still has a lot of work to do to improve his game but we have seen some nice glimpses of what his true potential will bring. He will only keep getting better so get ready to see him come up with some try assists over the next month. I hope he has been working on his kicking game though because it has been below par in his short time with us this far. He has a nice passing game though which is exactly what we need to get the ball to the right people.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14