The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol, great to see a hole lotta love here on ST @:D
theres a lot out there GIF

100% true. But why would she say it when her brother is trying to get him to the tigers?

Don't care about her motives, all I care about is ... are her observations true ... and if so ... can the Schu turn it around ... what does the club need to do to help him.

attacking the messenger, or trying to see sinister motives helps no one .. especially Josh.

If I had to guess I would say and her comments came out, only after DCE and Seibold had both publicly said he was being stood down to go away and work harder ... she probably felt that after that, the discussion was now in the public domain, and that as the person who probably knows him best , she had some knowledgeable input to offer ..

Is Scott trying to get him to the tigers ... he hasn't even started work there yet ...has no idea of their salary cap or contract status ... and getting your sister to publicly criticise someone is a strange way to make them like you.

Don't care about her motives, all I care about is ... are her observations true ... and if so ... can the Schu turn it around ... what does the club need to do to help him.

attacking the messenger, or trying to see sinister motives helps no one .. especially Josh.

If I had to guess I would say and her comments came out, only after DCE and Seibold had both publicly said he was being stood down to go away and work harder ... she probably felt that after that, the discussion was now in the public domain, and that as the person who probably knows him best , she had some knowledgeable input to offer ..

Is Scott trying to get him to the tigers ... he hasn't even started work there yet ...has no idea of their salary cap or contract status ... and getting your sister to publicly criticise someone is a strange way to make them like you.
How does attacking him publicly help him? Can't compare it to what Siebold and DCE said. She was far less diplomatic. And yeah, its a strange way of going about things unless there is a purpose about it.

Last edited:

I'm sure the managers are in his ear already to sign players ASAP and make a quick impact at the Tigers - he has nothing else to do

I have seen many cunning attempts made over the years to persuade a person to change their allegiance to an opposing cause. If what Kristie did was some elaborate ploy to entice Josh to go to the Tigers, I doubt anyone else will employ a similar tactic this century. There have been reports that Josh has taken on the advice with both hands. Its all a conspiracy I tell ya!

I have seen many cunning attempts made over the years to persuade a person to change their allegiance to an opposing cause. If what Kristie did was some elaborate ploy to entice Josh to go to the Tigers, I doubt anyone else will employ a similar tactic this century. There have been reports that Josh has taken on the advice with both hands. Its all a conspiracy I tell ya!
Agent Mulder, I say!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8