The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Koula was above and beyond at those end of season games a s a FB and certainly has to throw a few serious options into the mix, he seemed to go to another level..
Tom T is up with the top handful of players in the game and his ability to ball play and simply make those strong cutting runs behind the ruck to gain momentum that we often don't take advantage of, is second to none.....Tom also is great as an aerial threat and when on is arguably the most dangerous player in the comp, when he plays.
Koula is actually a better kick returner imo, as has more that To'o type build that is very hard to dominate and has more evasive skills with that swerve and acceleration to poke his nose through the defence to start your set on the front foot.....often Turbo and Saab who are both gangly build can be picked up and actually driven back to make coming out your own end Really tough.
Koula is still a youngster and has so much upside that could be anything, but a fit Tom will always retain the 1 when available.....but personally I see it maybe a fair bit closer than most for the reasons above and would have No Fear in seeing Koula at 1 in the future when needed or if it is simply a change up to keep everyone on the field.

Last edited:
Very praiseworthy with Koula 's end of season outstanding form and attacking prowess at full back but have to take into account playing against not the hardly best organized and capable defences in the comp
No doubt would or could still prove a hand full to contain against the better rated defensive lines but Turbo when fully fit and at his best and particularly with his ball playing ability , should still have him as the most suited at the back . The realistic qualification would be however and all things normal , again ,not by much of a margin .
Almost overlooked the aerial threat that Turbo used to be more then capable to offer and along with Garrick and Saab, Manly are quite well served there . Tippytoes appears to have a bit of capability in that area as well , who knows with Paulo and Ray Vagea has previously shown some reasonable ability to field a high attacking kick to his advantage .
Just pleased regardless ,that Koula is committed to Manly for another four seasons and irrespective if he is at the back occasionally and in all likelihood or at centre

Whereas Turbo doesn't have the confidence to run long sprints anymore.
The key word from your post is confidence feathered friend ..

We must pump up Turbos confidence back up by believing in him so he can start to believe in his great ability that made him the number one fullback in the game
Our number one priority should be to get Turbo back to being the number one ,1 in the game

As for the Shu
We all have seen what he can do
We all have seen just how great he can be
The talent is there .
It will be interesting to see how the coaching staff and the Shu fit in 2024
as it takes two to tango and go up to the next level

Mate of mine on plane yesterday going to Melb sitting next to Manly nrl player.
The player said he was signing a contract with Melb for 2024. He had a tatoo on his lower left arm and said he had a girlfriend in Melb.
He said it was Schuster

Don't think it is, but who could it be?

Last edited:
The player said he was signing a contract with Melb for 2024. Has a girlfriend who lives in Melb and tatoo lower left arm.
He said it was Schuster

You have now started a bushfire that will soon be out of control, watch the comments come flooding in.

You have now started a bushfire that will soon be out of control, watch the comments come flooding in.

Anyone that knows me, knows I am a huge Schuster fan.

Hope my mate is wrong and has mixed up his players as he is not a footy fan. But he did pick him out of the Manly players photos.

We do know Schu had issues with Manly this year.

Last edited:

Hope my mate is wrong and has mixed up his players as he is not a footy fan. But he did pick him out of the Manly players photos.

It's feasible, this is really leftfield stuff. Nothing like a bit of off season rumors and highjinx lol..

Sorry but your mate is wrong .Schuster is with Manly until they don't want him .No more issues , let's wait and see what he brings in 2024 .Merry Christmas and a great New Year .

Sorry but your mate is wrong .Schuster is with Manly until they don't want him .No more issues , let's wait and see what he brings in 2024 .Merry Christmas and a great New Year .
A fit and firing ball playing forward in Schuster will be the icing on the cake in an already potent attacking lineup in 2024, can't wait.

i am still surprised by the very public comments regarding schuster from both Seibold and DCE
pretty rare examples unless you want that player to move on
would not surprise me one bit

not the usual approach when trying to encourage a prodigy to find something extra for the Team

Those comments were made prior to his re-signing
fair enough but still,**** stcks and he may have reflected on those moments at seasons end

the contract weeks were pretty crazy in the media and then just like that he signed

he was pretty defiant about signing for less coin

im not claiming to know anything but if he is looking to move these comments could be a factor, as could those comments be aimed to want his to leave as opposed to paying freight. both parties could have buyer remorse

Not cool @XV-1, you made me that wet that I slid off my chair…

Cleared off our books AND the drizzle’s problem - gotta be an off-season fairytale because it is too good to be true… reckon ya mate knows you’re a Schu fan and is geeing you up surely…

The player said he was signing a contract with Melb for 2024. Has a girlfriend who lives in Melb and tatoo lower left arm.
He said it was Schuster

His girlfriend doesn't have an arm tattoo. Your mate may be pulling your leg.

His girlfriend doesn't have an arm tattoo. Your mate may be pulling your leg.

Oh, my bad grammer. He said the NRL Schuster lookalike had the lower arm tatoo when he was chatting to him.

Does Schu have any tatts?

Last edited:
Oh, my bad grammer. He said the NRL Schuster lookalike had the lower arm tatoo when he was chatting to him.

Does Schu have any tatts?
Nah no tatts, unless they're somewhere hidden.

How did your friend recognise this person as a Manly NRL player if he didn't know who it was?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10